View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 08:24 AM   #3392
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

PVC and Chains Koloa

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Stefany
Genres: Russian girl, Brown hair, Close-up, Degustation, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Pussy wash, Shaved, Solo, Stockings, Toys, Wet hair, Wet toy
Video language: English
Cute brunette Stefany last appeared on Wet and Pissy in June 2016 and in that time she has gone from a sweet, shy girl to a full on sexy minx! Dressed in a shiny PVC minidress and stockings, Stefany knows exactly how to tease and a year of modelling has given her much more confidence and sex appeal! She pulls down her panties and bends over on a leather sofa before sprinkling a stream of piss while still touching herself. She catches some of her golden juices in her hand and tastes it before moving onto some sex toy play! Stefany uses a purple speculum to gape her pussy wide apart and while she is stretched, Stefany sprays another stream of her perfect piss over the floor! Kinky Stefany laps up her piss from the leather sofa and fingers her pussy. With her legs spread apart, Stefany looks seriously hot as she pisses again while still fingering herself. She gets hold of a glass vase and as she gets onto the floor, she lifts her leg up and pees into it, dipping her long brown hair into her juices and pours the remaining liquid into her mouth and over her dominatrix style outfit!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8086kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PVC and Chains

Morea Black Is Ivy Maddox's Filthy Little Slut Pitts

Cast: Ivy Maddox, Morea Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, LezDom, Butt Plug, Foot Licking, Stockings, Latex, Ass Licking, Rimming, Squirtin
Ivy Maddox is bored and ready to be served by some hot slut. There happens to be a beautiful, sexy woman cleaning her house all decked out in a latex maid’s outfit, stockings and high heels so she is going to have some fun and make Morea Black her filthy little slut. Ivy orders her girl to work starting with a deep cleaning of her shiny platform heels with her tongue but soon leads to toe sucking and foot worship of Ivy’s sweaty feet. Their special day together just gets better and better as Ivy uses all her toys and tricks to have her way with Morea. Ivy gets her little slut warmed up with a studded paddle and then fucks her ass with a clear butt plug and then a long hard strap-on dildo causing Morea Black to gape again and again. But it doesn’t stop there–these two sluts are anal queens so Ivy pulls on some long latex gloves and slides her fist up Morea’s ass and fucks her good until she cums hard. Then Morea serves her Mistress even better by licking Ivy’s wet pussy while fucking her ass with a dildo until she squirts all over the place. Super hot and fun time with Ivy Maddox and Morea Black!
Duration: 1:22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morea Black Is Ivy Maddox's Filthy Little Slut

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip South Colby

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

Miki Aimoto - Married Young Beauty And Eldery Priest North Eastham

Cast: Miki Aimoto
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, Stockings, Cream Pie
When you are young - the whole world around seems to be something unknown, but such an attractive place. And you, with your endless ambitions, curiosity, the desire to try everything .... well, or almost everything, you involuntarily rush time, and ahead of it you commit thousands of errors and missteps. Sometimes these missteps are so small and insignificant
that nothing but affection does not cause others, and you in particular. But it also happens that mistakes made in youth can impose a negative imprint on your entire future life. These errors are not always characterized by conviction, disorder in life, poverty, etc. They are even worse: those mistakes
which you cannot forgive yourself and the memory of which is constantly harassed and does not leave you alone, not allowing you to suppress this idiotic sense of guilt and relieve the suffering from the unbearable weight of the stone, the burden of which hangs on your soul
The main character of this film is a young girl,
who was tired of blaming herself for the few love affairs that had happened behind her deceived husband. It is said that a sincere confession in a temple to a priest is the best way to make amends. That's just what to do if the priest to whom the girl confesses is also just a simple person who is also capable of making irreparable mistakes.
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miki Aimoto - Married Young Beauty And Eldery Priest

Sexy Office Chick Mc Allister

Mina wears a sexy office chick outfit consisting of mini skirt, black leather corset, thigh high stockings and red heels. She cuffs herself with two sets each of leg irons and handcuffs and is gagged with a chin strap ballgag.
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 714.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Office Chick

Karyna Kaif - Kaif I Watch? (2023) Sala Bolognese

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Karyna Kaif
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Karyna’s short red dress and black pantyhose are a beautiful combination. A nice leggy tease ensues followed by butt and crotch views with the dress pulled up. This clip takes a very slow pace with lingering pantyhose views. The seamless crotch shows entirely everything that is underneath with a little added shimmer from the glossy sheer material.
With Karyna finally fully nude the slow posing continues but in more graphic form. She spends quite a bit of time sitting backwards on the chair while we get angles from both above and below. She ends up lying on the table with the hard surface being the perfect platform to display her bare assets out in the open.
Karyna has a little pussy fiddle which gradually becomes a bit of slow finger masturbation and finally picks up to a vigorous pussy rub at the climax.
Karyna’s personality changes a bit in this walking scene as she has fun showing off her figure in motion. She is 100% nude right from the beginning. It’s a pretty small space for a walking scene but the open doorway makes for good use of the space for a decent stroll back and forth.
Duration: 50:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karyna Kaif - Kaif I Watch? (2023)

Bobbi Shay- The mature sexpot (2023) McPherson

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Bobbi Shay
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Lovely mature blonde Bobby showed up at the FTV Florida house in a tight red dress and we're immediately struck by her elegant good looks! She relaxes on the couch, letting her dress top down to reveal her shapely pair to squeeze and lick, enjoying her nipples with her lips. She kicks off her high heeled shoes and gives us a look at her feet as she lifts up her legs, sliding her fingers inside her wet hole. Heading to the bathroom she hops in the shower, letting the water course over her nude body and sliding her hands down between her thighs for pleasure. In the bedroom we see her trying on some fishnet stockings and lingerie, admiring her reflection in the mirror and getting ready for a date...in the kitchen she finds a buttplug and slides it inside her ass, hopping up on the countertop and rubbing her wet pussy with her fingers with the plug in for anal pleasure! Next we see her coming home after the date, plopping onto the bed in her thigh highs and lingerie and revealing that she's still got the buttplug inside...and soon she's fucking herself with a glass toy as well for double penetration. turning over doggystyle and enjoying a nice orgasm. In the morning she's eating her breakfast and seeing the weather report about an incoming storm...so she decided it was high time to hit the Florida beaches! She changes into a skirt and high heels, flashing through a public parking garage and then walking down the flooded walkway leading to the beach. It's a windy chilly day but she dares the breeze, stripping down to a skimpy swimsuit and splashing around in the crashing waves before heading on out...Bobby is a fun, beautiful blonde MILF with a great body and tons of sex appeal, showing it all off here in Florida!
Duration: 28:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 22499kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Shay- The mature sexpot (2023)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07743 секунды с 9 запросами