View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 08:21 AM   #2691
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wasteland - Here Cums The Bride Archangelsk

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: breast play, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking
Video language: English
Cat is sitting pretty in her wedding dress and slutty shoes, but Argus takes exception to this and literally rips it off of her. He then uses the tattered lace material to restrain her to the overhead beam and proceeds to give her a hard paddling, some intense electro play, and finishes her off with a series of screaming orgasms. There went the bride!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3436kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 300.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Here Cums The Bride

BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock 1080p Big Clifty

Jesse Pony is a cock craving submissive slut whose only purpose is to serve under the cruel mastery of her sadistic dom. Today, Christian Wilde is the lucky guy that gets to fill Jesse’s needs and hungry holes. First Jesse is restrained on her back with her arms and ankles secured with skintight inescapable rope bondage. She struggles to escape from Christian cruel intentions as he torments her with viscous impact play and the relentless stimulation of a powerful vibrator. He coerces her to cum repeatedly while he face fucks Jesses bottomless throat and strangles her fragile neck. Next Jesse is restrained with thick leather belts while perched in front of a large bowl of water. As Christian pounds Jesse’s tight pink pussy from behind and spanks her perfect round ass. He grabs her skull and shoves it into the water bowl and baptizes her with his depraved intentions. Gasping for breath and fighting to get her head out of the water, Christian retrieves his fuck toys head only to shove his massive cock deep into her throat. Jesse only begs for more. Next the super sub finds herself in a full rope suspension that exposes her pussy to Christian’s pleasure. He wastes no time and begins to relentlessly fuck her until she is screaming from the uncontrollable ecstasy of the unwanted and repeated orgasms. To end her day, Christian throws Jesse onto a dirty old fuck mattress. He then spends the next ten minutes mercilessly fucking Jesse as she begs for him to abuse her fuck hole. Christian is only too happy to oblige and in a fit of depraved passion blows a massive load of jizz all over Jesse’s titties and mouth. She only wants more.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock 1080p

Penny's Test - Part 1 Arendonk

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 1

Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black Ellabell

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Star and Cyd Black are having a very nice conversation. He is asking some strange questions and she knows that it is all building up to something but she does not know what. Of course whatever it is she knows it will be painful and humiliating. She tries to mentally prepare herself but there is nothing she can do that will get her ready for what he has in mind. He knows how to make everything hurt just a little more. Everything he does to her feels dirty, like she is being used. And she knows that he knows that she loves every minute of it.
Duration: 1:10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 789.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black

Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD Mission Hills

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Elise Graves, you have been here before. You would think that you would be used to the kinds of games PD likes to play. Unfortunately it is hard to see what is coming when it is coming from such a twisted mind. Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place. Maybe you will get used to the shocks. Of course if you do he will probably have something even worse in store.
Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD

Good Slut Part Two Kieffer

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.
Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Slut Part Two

Wasteland - A Freedom, of Sorts Smithsburg

Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisy
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking
In an unique move, Sir has decided to let Daisy experience only the pleasurable side of his bondage. After removing her collar, temporarily of course, Daisy is overwhelmed with sensations. Pleasurable,delicious sensations that bring her to a screaming orgasm. If I were Daisy, I would be wondering why Sir being so nice and what does he have in store for her next?
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - A Freedom, of Sorts
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10931 секунды с 9 запросами