Old 06-05-2024, 01:36 AM   #20267
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Slender Blonde gets Tied up and Fucked in Public

Slender Blonde gets Tied up and Fucked in Public

Cast: Ranie Mae ,John Johnson
Genres: top ,switch ,Vaginal Penetration ,Tattoo ,Female Slave ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Petite ,Submission ,natural boobs
Video language: English

Petite blonde is stripped naked in a shoe store, made to suck and fuck strangers cock, get groped by civilians, cum, and submit to hard fucking and bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Slender Blonde gets Tied up and Fucked in Public

Mena Li

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. Even though my last session was a bit difficult to handle, the training was effective since I wanted to please my Master again. That's exactly what I got. This time around he bound my wrists and ankles to the floor, on my knees and hands, my ass up for him to use, easy for my mouth to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He even slipped in a butt plug, my asshole tightening around it every time he pushed his dick in. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2820kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

Download Mena Li

Kirsten And The Footsie Kats

Cast: Kirsten Price ,Angela Sommers ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: shaved ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Pussy Eating ,Slave ,Tattoo ,Nylons Stockings ,Curvy ,Black ,black hair
Video language: English

This groovy all-girl lesbian trio of go-go dancing rock and rollers sweat in their sheer pastel colored pantyhose and after a day of sexy hip work, languid undulations, hair flipping and toe tapping the pantyhose teasingly make their way off exposing 6 gorgeous feet and 30 perfect toes. Each girl has a different style of toe from the long and lanky to the plump and curvy. There is a hot power exchange between all three girls where each demands the others to worship, lick, kiss and suck her sweaty peds. The three vixens of feet are complete perfection don't miss all the hardcore lesbian foot fetish! Also included is lots of foot spit, toes in ass, pussy spreading and licking with feet, finger banging and hardcore lesbian anal sex with gaping!

Duration: 44:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kirsten And The Footsie Kats

Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

Nora Sparkle! We just love tying her up, she has an amazing body and she is a real submissive. although sometimes a bit reluctant because she really doesn't like big gags too much. At the creepy office, Nora is nude and tied to a chair, her awesome boobs are wrapped in rope. Of course, we strap a 2 inch red ball into her mouth, and Nora struggles wildly. It's awesome to see her drool and wriggle, there is no chance for her to escape from the ropes. Nora Sparkle is a great bondage girl!!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03232 секунды с 9 запросами