Old 06-04-2024, 02:47 PM   #9572
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Prestige Remastered

The Prestige Remastered

Video language: English

Billy's hopes of becoming a magician were dashed when his friend Wolf showed up and promptly made his cock disappear inside Billy's wife, Maxi. It's a fairly long and intricate trick and involves quite a bit of help from both Maxi and Billy. The finishing move of the trick has Wolf making his dick reappear and unload it's load all over Maxi's pretty face. the clean-up is left, of course, for Wolf's new sissy assistant Billy. Maxi's just glad to have a little real magic back into her boring old marriage!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Prestige Remastered

Mistresst - Reluctant Cuckold

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

The cuckold is very shy, nervous & reluctant...he has to be pushed into sucking cock every step of the way, after sex with my bull he gags at the slightest taste of cum when I tell him to suck the bull´s cock clean before he can eat the creampie/lick my pussy clean. If you like the idea of me being a bit of a cunt & making a shy, nervous guy be a cuckold & cocksucker when he doesn´t seem to really want it...with me being Dominant & a bit mean...great. In the very end he cums by my gloved hand while my cum-filled pussy is right in his face...so evidently he didn´t completely hate the whole experience grin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3842kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 712.2 MB

Download Mistresst - Reluctant Cuckold
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03368 секунды с 9 запросами