View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 02:14 PM   #13582
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RawHole Gaycation Brazil 6 - Ramming Danny Maunaloa

Studio: RawHole
Hanry Japa leaves a card for his bf Travis that he's having an afternoon swim by the pool. That's not ALL he's having! He sees horny muscle stud Danny Toro there when he climbs out of the water and they're off to the races, kissing and grinding their thick swollen crotches together. Up in the hotel room they doff their duds and rub their dicks on the couch. Daniel spreads his powerful thighs open while Hanry gets a musky mouthful of hot Brazilian sausage, and our boy gets the message that this muscleman wants his big hairy ass plowed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawHole Gaycation Brazil 6 - Ramming Danny

RawFuckClub-Huge Muscled Hunk Gets Fucked by a Hairy Bearded jock Belhaven

Video language: English
I swear, for me this is not a case, we stayed a few times and I never know what his limit is. If I was dating and waiting for my boyfriend to have lunch, I would give him a kiss and not just whisper in his ear.
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 400.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub-Huge Muscled Hunk Gets Fucked by a Hairy Bearded jock

A Thing of Beauty Winchendon Springs

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Gabriel Clark (aka Gabriel Lenfant), Colby Keller, Dale Cooper, J.D. Phoenix
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Deep Throat, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom (-s), Masturbation, Cumshots, Kissing, Fingering, Double Penetration, Chain Fuck, 69, Facial, Big Cocks, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoo, Outdoor, Safe Sex
Everyone has fantasies – if we’re lucky we get to act them out. In this DVD Jake Jaxson takes you into deliciously sexed-up mind as he explores these titillating cock-raising reveries. Anthony Romeri ties himself up, his willing ass in the air waiting for a passerby to slip into his room and fuck his brains out. Max Ryder knows he is watched, making him hot to explore the unknown. And ripped stud Dillion Rossi has dreamed of being fucked: Watch as Jake Bass breaks.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:50
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Thing of Beauty

Cutler X fucks Trophy Muscle's asshole 1080p Stephenson

Cast: Cutler X, Trophy Muscle
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
When we first met Trophy Muscle we knew that he was a pig. What we didnt know is how into being a pig he is. Its a 24 hour obsession and all he can think of is dick (and big dildos and fists), Cutler is just here for the big muscle ass and sloppy hole. He is truly a of nature here to fill needs and stuff holes..down the throat and balls deep in the butt with all that big dick. After he floods Trophy Muscle with cum he will see how much more he can take .
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutler X fucks Trophy Muscle's asshole 1080p

WH-Michal & Anton Datil

Sometimes it's best to let chance decide your fate. These 10 hot daddies do just that with a game of Rock, Paper, Dick. Guess what wins?! First, sexy, lean and furry Kev Inspiring gives hot bottom Ryan Finch a sensual massage that makes Ryan moan and squirm. Then, hot older muscle daddies Dino Tamborino and Drake North choose some seriously hot fucking over doing their chores. Next, Jarrod and his beautiful fat ass are a perfect fit for handsome John Baldwin's hot cock. Sexy Danny Rubino is thrilled when the game ensures he'll end up on bottom for Dillon's hot dick. Finally, hung daddies Scott Reynolds and Ty Ewing fuck the day away when the game bids them to.
Duration: 26:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 790.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WH-Michal & Anton

Ricardo Trujillo Laughlintown

Cast: Ricardo Trujillo
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it. His physique is amazing because of all the swimming he is constantly doing. He's a quiet guy with a big thick cock and he loves to stroke it with his two big hands. He may seem nervous but he is far from that. It takes two hands to stroke this shaft pushing all the into every vein possible. With just a couple more strokes of his shaft he comes to a complete stop in his tracks and all of a sudden his sweet main juice oozes out the tip of his dick as it resembles a fierce volcano. Just when you think he is done cumming he somehow reloads and bam with a few more strokes he shoots a long stream of cum multiple times covering himself all over
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricardo Trujillo

DallasReeves Dallas Reeves Barebacks Donny Forza at the Shower Oakfield

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dallas Reeves and Donny Forza
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos
Donny Forza went for boat sailing and had a great time, but needed to clean up because his body was salty. Dallas suggested to go for shower and help him clean up.
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4309kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Dallas Reeves Barebacks Donny Forza at the Shower

Время генерации страницы 0.17965 секунды с 9 запросами