LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

No Escape Keatchie

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

Tyler File part 2 Jetmore

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 2

HardTied Mona Wales Teacher's Pet Woodmere

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
If Jack Hammer put a notch on his bed post for every hot blonde that he turned into a quivering pile of cum flesh with intense Bdsm then he would have sawed through the damn thing a long time ago.
Duration: 1:16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

Cindy Dollar – orgasm shock challenge Chugiak

Can Cindy Dollar reach a climax while we shock her repeatedly? Probably not, the shock collar is very painful and distracting, especially at the levels above 20. But Cindy tries her best!! Who will win? Cindy or the shock collar?
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14617kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar – orgasm shock challenge

Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged Tanner

Nora Sparkle! We just love tying her up, she has an amazing body and she is a real submissive… although sometimes a bit reluctant because she really doesn’t like big gags too much. At the creepy office, Nora is nude and tied to a chair, her awesome boobs are wrapped in rope. Of course, we strap a 2 inch red ball into her mouth, and Nora struggles wildly. It’s awesome to see her drool and wriggle, there is no chance for her to escape from the ropes. Nora Sparkle is a great bondage girl!!
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

Inverted Nipple Stretch Infused Orgasm Station Neotsu

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,Handler ,bottom ,Chains ,mixed ,slim
This is part 1 of 4 from the October live show.
Beretta James is fastened upside down. Her ankles are chained down, her arms and legs belted to the metal with her neck strapped and chained to the ground. She can fuss around all she wants at the expense of her breath. Her nipples are stretched by inches as they are tied and pulled to the ground.
Short of breath, the pressure builds, the strain of the position increases. A VDOS (vibe w/ dick on a stick) is planted into her pussy. She orgasms until her pussy fills with cum.
Duration: 38:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inverted Nipple Stretch Infused Orgasm Station

Angelica Saige Hartselle

Cast: Mark Davis ,Angelica Saige
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,top ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,Role Play ,Slave ,Straight ,foreskin
Angelica Saige plays a servant girl who is a sex slave to a cruel master, Mark Davis. Not servicing him properly gets this 20 year old spanked, humiliated and fucked! This shoot takes place in the beautiful dinning room of the Upper Floor.
Duration: 51:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica Saige

Время генерации страницы 0.03259 секунды с 9 запросами