Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Casting Couch

Casting Couch

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Casting Couch

Candle Boxxx - blue rope

Candle Boxxx! One of the world's most talented bondage models! I tied her up with blue rope in my hotel room during FetishCon, she was such a great model to work with! Super struggling, flexible arms and legs, and she genuinely loves to get tied up! Enjoy this wonderful update!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.0 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - blue rope

AVN Best New Starlet, Brooklyn Lee, Tries Anal Electrosex for the Very 1st Time!

Cast: Brooklyn Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: toned ,Femdom ,Electrical Play ,unshaved ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,Tens Unit ,natural boobs ,Electro Plug

Episode 3: Welcome to the beginning of the Brooklyn Lee series. This is an update that I've been giddy with anticipation to shoot. As you know (since I know all of you are good little boys and girls who follow every move I make) 2012 is when I finally won AVN's coveted Female Performer of the Year award. But this year also marked the beginning of Brooklyn Lee's career, who won Best New Starlet at the same awards show.
Can you see where I'm going? AVN's reigning Female performer of the Year and Best New Starlet are coming together on Electrosluts. Brooklyn's not a novice when it comes to sex, but she is new to the fetish scene. This will be her first time working with electricity and only the second time she's been tied up.
This update is all about anal play, including sticky pads on her luscious ass and a long metal cone electro butt plug in said luscious ass. But that's all just a warmup for an intense butt fucking on the part of the Samurai.

Duration: 23:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 850.6 MB

Download AVN Best New Starlet, Brooklyn Lee, Tries Anal Electrosex for the Very 1st Time!

Callie Calypso

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex

He sex her in the position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. She begs for more pounding, more blowjobs, more degradation, more domination. She earns a load of cum but she must slurp it off the floor like a good puppy. Nothing will stop Callie from warm jizz and being used by her Master.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Callie Calypso

Inverted Nipple Stretch Infused Orgasm Station

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,Handler ,bottom ,Chains ,mixed ,slim

This is part 1 of 4 from the October live show.
Beretta James is fastened upside down. Her ankles are chained down, her arms and legs belted to the metal with her neck strapped and chained to the ground. She can fuss around all she wants at the expense of her breath. Her nipples are stretched by inches as they are tied and pulled to the ground.
Short of breath, the pressure builds, the strain of the position increases. A VDOS (vibe w/ dick on a stick) is planted into her pussy. She orgasms until her pussy fills with cum.

Duration: 38:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Inverted Nipple Stretch Infused Orgasm Station
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03149 секунды с 9 запросами