View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 12:58 PM   #904
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Hogtied - Olive Glass - Olive Whipped & Bound 1080p Penwell

Olive Glass is back on Kink and she’s in the mood for rope bondage. First, Olive has her arms tied to a bamboo pole. The Pope tenderizes her flesh just before upping the bondage ante. He starts with spanking Olive’s ass, and then moves on to hit her with the leather flogger. He gives her tits and stomach the attention they deserve. Always seeking more control, The Pope ties up one of olive’s legs, then goes to town on Olive’s spread pussy. He makes her cum with the Hitachi and then puts her in a full suspension and makes her cum some more. After that, Olive is tied to the bench where The Pope puts clothespins on her tits and makes her really feel the sting as he gives her pussy the Hitachi again. He puts clothespins on her thighs as he continues the pleasure and torment. The Pope adds another rope to her pussy and then raises her off the bench to give her more orgasms. In the final scene, The Pope has Olive tied up, kneeling face-down on a padded box to focus on her ass and pussy. Some spanking and flogging quickly turn into fingering and stuffing her wet pussy with a dildo. The Pope finishes Olive off with a Hitachi reach-around that sends her into a screaming bliss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied - Olive Glass - Olive Whipped & Bound 1080p

Partners in Crime Dirty Cop punishes her suspect with Brutal Anal Kapuskasing

Cast: Savannah Fox, Kacie Castle
Genres: Anal Stretching, Gape, Anal Fisting, StrapO
Video language: English
Savanna Fox plays good cop bad cop with poor little Kacie Castle. Savanna wants to know who Kacie's boss is so that Savanna can get in on the action in the crime world and make big bucks. To gain Kacie's trust, Savanna shows Kacie what a dirty slut she can be herself. She fucks her own asshole and gapes it so Kacie can lick it up. Savanna torments Kacie with brutal anal. Giant Toys, Long snake toys that slide deep into her asshole; DP anal going wide AND deep, Strap on fucking, anal fisting and all get Kacie to finally trust Savanna so they can become partners in Crime
Duration: 58:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Partners in Crime Dirty Cop punishes her suspect with Brutal Anal

Jem vs. The Beta Test Bartica

Earlier that day I had got a new toy, an et302r and I had to try it out. Luckily for me Jem would be stopping by and get to try it out on her. When she arrives I lock her up in leather cuffs to my bed, locked using only a toy nail puzzle. While she tries to get free I torment with all the various electric shocks I can muster. Jem's so cute and adorable that I almost feel bad for using it on her, but then again, it is a lot of fun!
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jem vs. The Beta Test

Adriana Chechik The Training Of A Model Or A Slave Allendale

On day one, Adriana Chechik is stripped naked and degraded into a puddle of erotic humiliation for your amusement. We then begin the process of putting the pieces back together - just the way we want them. Watch us mind-fuck this silly slut into realizing she actually has a say in what she is to learn during her four days of slave training.
On day two, her fear of the dark intrigues me, so I lock a box on her head and make her search for the key hanging in plain sight as I torment her tender flesh. I hear the muted whimpers through the head-box and it warms my heart to know she is in there all by herself. Before she can recover, I jam her throat full of thick gimp-cock and show her exactly the way I want to see it done. She sucks and slurps like a good little cock-sucker. My pride swells with each gag. She says she likes it in the ass now, and I take full advantage by ordering her into a tormenting reverse cowgirl anal fuck. This is the position that separates the wannabes from real thing. Is she a model, or a slave?
On day three, I put her between a rock and a hard place - she has to choose between the vibe on high, jammed against her throbbing cunt, or the cattle prod. I honestly don’t know what this teaches her, but the sadist in me finds it extremely amusing to watch her struggle between the two. She’s got the gimp’s cock stuffed down her greedy throat before we even get a chance to finish prepping the scene and roll. Watching her chug that thick cock meat down makes me think evil thoughts, and I begin to formulate how to best get her tight little asshole fucked. She is no anal-slut yet but she is well on her way. Her fresh little asshole got fucked for the first time on the Upper Floor only a couple of weeks earlier, and I don’t expect a whole lot but the gimp’s huge dick puts her fine fucking ass to the test.
Duration: 3:08:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3294kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechik The Training Of A Model Or A Slave

Время генерации страницы 0.07177 секунды с 9 запросами