View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 10:16 AM   #9244
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Whippedass - Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy Maiquetia

Hazel Paige is a submissive young lesbian who gets wet when a cruel mistress like the dominant Aiden Starr verbally abuses her. Nothing makes her panties moist like being called a stupid, useless sex bimbo. Aiden has many gifts but her true talent is her way with words and she quickly obliges her objectified slut slave with her vicious tongue and critical discourse. First, Aiden tests the limits of Hazel’s concentration, pain tolerance, and ability to follow directions. She finds Hazel’s abilities as a service sub to be woefully lacking and punishes her accordingly. After putting cruel clover clamps and clothespins on her little perky tits and juicy pussy lips, she spanks her mercilessly until she begs to cum. Pleased with her pet whore’s sacrifice, Aiden allows her the pleasure of an orgasm while squeezing her fragile throat. Next, Hazel is restrained with inescapable rope bondage and is required to lick her mistress’s pussy. Aiden grinds on her face as she subjects her to repeated and unwanted orgasms, facilitated by a powerful vibrator. Hazel begs for mercy, but there is none to be found in this dungeon. To finish the day, Hazel is restrained. Her tight pink pussy gets crammed with a massive strap-on dildo. Aiden fucks her until her cunt is dripping. This makes Aiden more ravenous and she decides to fist Hazel’s pussy. Her hand barely fits inside and Hazel begs to cum from the overwhelming sensations. Aiden cackles with delight as she entices Hazel to lick all of the gooey cunt cream off of her fingers. This shoot is a treat for those who love watching a young slut cum uncontrollably.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whippedass - Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy

Leila vs. The Key Fumble Elfrida

Arms locked securely together behind her back. Ropes tightly coiled around her legs and ankles. A huge yellow beanbag gag keeping Leila's protests at a minimum. Yum, yum, yum! Little by little I can't help but make her predicament worse though... a chain here, a lock here. Before you know it Leila is hogtied with a chain around her neck tethered to the floor. When she starts to give up hope that she can't get out I toss out a ring of keys enticing her to worm her way across to the room. Funny thing about thumbcuffs though. They are hard enough to remove with the keyhole facing down... up is near impossible (sshhh don't tell her). Leila's going to be fumbling with those keys for a long time.
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes Wallaceburg

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction Valverde

To be honest, I don't know how we got on the subject. What I do know is that Crash was practically giddy when I told her my ideas for my Eros box. With only her pantyhose and bra protecting her I bound her tightly and warm her up with some shock training which really gets her hopping around. Next I setup a motion detector to shock her whenever she moves making any escape attempts, costly. Despite the shocks, she's loving every minute of it and even trying to trigger it to go off! I give her a grin and step things up by stuffing the mic into her pantyhose. Almost instantly every movement and sound sends a shock into her midsection prompting even more shocks. The only question is, can she stop the chain reaction?
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4 Wheatland

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's Captor asks if she'd like him to remove her nose clamp and since she does a good job of begging he does so. He then starts to free her of her bondage... most of it anyway. It takes a little time, but soon all the ropes are removed except her wrists and her hair. Rachel is put on her knees, and her hair is tied to her wrists, and the open mouth gag is applied once again. Her Captor leaves her once again, but he'll be back soon enough to put Rachel and that gag to good use.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4

Marching On Rainbow Lake

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass.It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters.The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marching On

Jamie vs. The Chastity Hogtie Upper Darby

Jamie wasn't particularly happy about the chastity belt; especially after eyeing the vibrator sitting on the shelf. I let her hopelessly fumble with the locks for a bit before I locked cuffs on her wrists, elbows, and thumbs. Of course a tight pink ballgag did well to keep further protests at bay. Just when Jamie thought I was done I cuffed her legs and locked her into an unforgiving hogtie. With her squirming on the floor the least I could do was give her the vibrator.
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps

File size: 185.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie vs. The Chastity Hogtie

Время генерации страницы 0.04260 секунды с 9 запросами