View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 08:51 AM   #20252
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Captured Nanny Part II

Captured Nanny Part II

Things got out of hand as Boys we was always in trouble as we never knew when to stop and I think most Boys push thing to far end up in tears getting hurt or braking something you know the sort of thing like crashing a bike or throwing stones.
As in My Mums bedroom as green as I was I knew Mum had a vibratory in her side draw not like all the wonderful sex toys of today this was just smooth white plastic with batteries inside and power switch dial on the base and I kind of knew how a lady used one as me and my mates had seen VHS cassettes at one of our mates house he had found Sexy tapes, and I hope you have a sense of humour because as if you did not know what a vibrator was for it came in a box with its instructions sketch pictures of how to use it and a Warning not to be used for Anal Use Ha ha ha. (good old seventies).

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 160.3 MB

Download Captured Nanny Part II

Dirty chai penance bench

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster

Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in Hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well. Then the beating begins with a braided whip which looks almost harmless until you see the cruel marks it leaves. During all this, the cunt is whimpering and moaning and reminding us that she completely understands why she is in Hell! While still bound, the plug comes out of her ass and yet another humiliation is in store for her. This is a true piece of meat who understands that Hell! is the place for her. Dirty Chai's Filthy Penance, just for you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty chai penance bench

Darling

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling

CalStar - Dungeon Of Domination

Studio: CalStar

Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling. Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm. Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers. Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator! If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

Download CalStar - Dungeon Of Domination

Compromises, Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her. He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.

Duration: 1:24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Compromises, Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04054 секунды с 9 запросами