View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 08:00 AM   #2688
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mena Li Auxvasse

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. Even though my last session was a bit difficult to handle, the training was effective since I wanted to please my Master again. That's exactly what I got. This time around he bound my wrists and ankles to the floor, on my knees and hands, my ass up for him to use, easy for my mouth to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He even slipped in a butt plug, my asshole tightening around it every time he pushed his dick in. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2820kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mena Li

Running from the Mob Big Sur

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Missy Martinez
Genres: shaved ,BDSM ,Latinx ,Blowjob ,Spanking ,Curvy ,Choking ,Submission ,black hair ,Role Play
Video language: English
When Missy Martinez tries to run off with a bag of money the mob catches up with her and puts her in her place!Poor little Missy learns a lesson through BDSM, hardcore sex and domination. Missy makes her first mistake when she forgets the key to the safety deposit box and has to go back to the scene of the “crime” where Derrick Pierce is waiting for her. Let the fun begin! On her knees with long black hair and huge tits bound in rope Missy’s arms are tied behind her back. Derrick takes her through a series of challenging sensations first squeezing and pulling her nipples, slapping her tits, flogging, spanking and single tailing her ass until it turns hot pink. Then Derrick stuffs his dick in Missy’s mouth for a deep-throat cock sucking fest. She wraps her big juicy lips around his shaft and slides it all the way down her throat choking and gagging and slobbering all over. On all fours with her butt high in the air Derrick punishes Missy with the crop and delights her with the Hitachi until she is begging to come. Now its time to go to fucktown so Derrick fucks Missy’s pussy deep and hard making her scream and moan so much she wants it in her ass. So like a good girl she asks politely to have what she wants and Derrick does not hesitate to fill her asshole right up with his hard dick and fucks her good. Laying on her back with legs behind her head and wrists tied to ankles Missy’s holes are exposed for all the world to see. Derrick flogs, fingers and fucks all her slutty holes into a frenzy until he glazes her big tits with white hot jizz.
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Running from the Mob

Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment Xifengzhen

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lily
Genres: ass play, blowjob, breast play, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Spanking
Tied, spread eagle to the bed and blindfolded Master sits back and just watches her, like a lion watching his prey. Lilys mind starts to wander. She remembers other days, days filled with pain, passion and pleasure. Master waits, waits for the perfect time, because timing really is everything. The longer he waits, the deeper Lily’s mind goes.
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 279.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment

Wasteland - Turn of the Card Bala Cynwyd

Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: ass play, Bondage, Discipline, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking, Suspension
What started out as Starlas desire to stick something into every orifice of Avas body for her own pleasure, very quickly turned into Avas total and complete satisfaction. With her legs cracked up high and her pussy getting an amazing work over, it wasnt long before Ava was crying out for more. By the end of the scene, it was Ava that had a little surprise for her Goddess.
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 214.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Turn of the Card

Whippedass - Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy Colonel Hill

Hazel Paige is a submissive young lesbian who gets wet when a cruel mistress like the dominant Aiden Starr verbally abuses her. Nothing makes her panties moist like being called a stupid, useless sex bimbo. Aiden has many gifts but her true talent is her way with words and she quickly obliges her objectified slut slave with her vicious tongue and critical discourse. First, Aiden tests the limits of Hazel’s concentration, pain tolerance, and ability to follow directions. She finds Hazel’s abilities as a service sub to be woefully lacking and punishes her accordingly. After putting cruel clover clamps and clothespins on her little perky tits and juicy pussy lips, she spanks her mercilessly until she begs to cum. Pleased with her pet whore’s sacrifice, Aiden allows her the pleasure of an orgasm while squeezing her fragile throat. Next, Hazel is restrained with inescapable rope bondage and is required to lick her mistress’s pussy. Aiden grinds on her face as she subjects her to repeated and unwanted orgasms, facilitated by a powerful vibrator. Hazel begs for mercy, but there is none to be found in this dungeon. To finish the day, Hazel is restrained. Her tight pink pussy gets crammed with a massive strap-on dildo. Aiden fucks her until her cunt is dripping. This makes Aiden more ravenous and she decides to fist Hazel’s pussy. Her hand barely fits inside and Hazel begs to cum from the overwhelming sensations. Aiden cackles with delight as she entices Hazel to lick all of the gooey cunt cream off of her fingers. This shoot is a treat for those who love watching a young slut cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whippedass - Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy

Sexy Slut April Olsen Cums Hard In Grueling Bondage Cave Spring

Cast: April Olsen ,The Pope
Genres: Straight ,The Pope ,Feet ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,big dick ,impact play ,brunet
Fresh meat April Olsen is one sexy slut and this is her first bondage scene with Kink. Bound and gagged she begins in a standing position with arms pulled behind her back in a box tie. April smiles with anticipation as The Pope enters. He gropes her amazing tits, spanks her curvy ass and whips her with the flogger. More rope is added to intensify the bondage and increase her suffering. One leg is pulled up and tied off to expose her pussy and make her cum with the hitachi and some furious finger fucking.The next scene features April upside down with arched back in a stunning inverted suspension with arms bound to bamboo. Intense flogging on her tits and sensitive thighs get this slut craving some cock so The Pope stuffs a fat dildo in her mouth and then fucks her pussy until she cums hard. The orgasms become so intense for April he goes back to punishing her with the crop and then hits her again with the Hitachi pushing her over the edge. In the final scene April is on her back with arms and legs spread wide and tied down tight. The Pope uses the cane to terrorize the soles of her sensitive feet with some bastinado until she just can’t take it anymore. But she has to take more so he vibes her pussy and fingers her slutty hole until she cums again screaming with mind blowing orgasms.
Duration: 47:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Slut April Olsen Cums Hard In Grueling Bondage

Flight Arkdale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06392 секунды с 9 запросами