luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - A Different Kind of Threesome

Wasteland - A Different Kind of Threesome

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, femsub, Goddess Starla, High Definition
Video language: English

Goddess Starla was more than happy to play with her new slave who is locked in the stocks. For the first time, she has decided to bring her cuckolded husband Randy along so that he can assist her in a not so normal threesome of punishment. Starla, always cruel and rarely soft on her slaves, uses clothespins to spread her slave’s pussy wide open so that she can get a nice look as well as easy access. After cropping and canning Masidons ass cheeks until they have turned a nice crimson red, Goddess Starla has Randy pour candle wax on them. In the second half of this play date, Goddess Starla fucks her overly horny slave with a large strapon while having Randy hold, fondle and slap her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 141.7 MB

Download Wasteland - A Different Kind of Threesome

Darina - steel shock collar

This steel shock collar is custom built and it has been locked onto poor Darina's neck. She is inside the jail cell, trying to make it through this challenge. The 2 insulated prongs poke into her neck, she tries pulling the collar away, but the metal is too rigid and the prongs still touch her.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 275kbps

File size: 817.1 MB

Download Darina - steel shock collar

Wasteland - Ava Earns Her Orgasm

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Goddess Starla, hot wax, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Goddess Starla demands her submissives to take it before they can receive it! In this scene, she puts Ava through a physically demanding series of BDSM torments. From cropping, to hot wax. From a very scary spike wheel, to a bone shaking flogging. After Ava has properly received her punishment, Goddess Starla rewards her with a massive orgasm whilst enduring a very hard beating.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Ava Earns Her Orgasm

Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

I had frogtied Dixie to the bed and secured her wrists with cuffs and heavy rubber bands. I let her stew for a while; struggling HARD in her bonds. When I tied a magic wand in place it was too easy for her to control the intensity of the vibe. I wanted her helpless, fighting against the rubber bands to shut it off. Thinking quickly, I removed the rope and added rubber bands to the magic wand. Every struggle now just pressed it harder against her pussy and right on target. After her first orgasm, Dixie tried everything she could to stop the next one... not a chance.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

Download Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

Seals Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus

Seals Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau: Short but nice action

Duration: 18:42