View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 01:41 PM   #40483
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Blue Satin Shirt Part I Maniwaki

My arms were pulled tightly together. All I could do was bite down hard on my blue ballgag. Thankfully Johnny used leather straps and didnt tie my single sleave to my ankles. I love hogties but I fealt pretty restricted with the single sleave, corset, and ballgag. I hope you like me struggling around and trying to play the damsel in distress rather then showing how much infact liked it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Satin Shirt Part I

DomTheNation - Lily thot bell jar Hakalau

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15832kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Lily thot bell jar

Stressed Tyruliai

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stressed

Britney - extreme elbow hogtie Wray

We love Spanish girl Britney! Longest arms and legs you have ever seen, and flexibility to match! Britney does not love us as much as we love her, obviously. Because every time she comes around, she gets tied in the most extreme elbow bondage positions, just because she can (not everyone can do this). Her arms are tied brutally tight, all the way together. She is hogtied and her neck is locked in a wide metal collar, making it hard to breathe. Why do we do this to Britney? Because we love her!
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney - extreme elbow hogtie

Время генерации страницы 0.03300 секунды с 9 запросами