Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You Port Allen

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass...
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You

Britney – dancer in tight leather bondage Kwethluk

Britney is a professional dancer with endless legs and arms. Let’s make sure she can not use those limbs today for any sexy moves. We think it is way more sexy when Britney’s elbows are touching, her arms helplessly folded in chicken wing bondage. Her legs? We just make sure she can not stand up with some frogtie belts! A tall posture collar and a gag make life even harder for this graceful exotic girl! Now this is what we call sexy movements!
Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 453.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney – dancer in tight leather bondage

Marie McCray Whittaker

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Marie McCray
Genres: BDSM ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,Domination ,slim ,Dominatrix ,Strap On ,Straight ,Rimming ,Submission
Video language: English
Super cute redhead Marie McCray is extremely excited about trying bondage and being dominated for the first time. She finds that submission and humiliating dirty talk get her juices flowing. Aiden Starr is the perfect instructor for this hot newbie who gets plentiful dose of punishment, ass licking, strap-on sex and orgasms!
Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marie McCray

Boyfriend Shirt Part III Onyx

For the video portion of this, Johnny thought it would be neat to show my feet getting secured with the sporfscuffs and secured to the spreader bar. He also thought it would be neat to show me getting gagged. Johnny tells me that Doms/Dommes love gags because it makes the eyes so expressive and that your taking away a basiz right/need, to talk. I always feel a little bit better in a tape gag, I can say/not say what ever I want. So he decided to turn on the camera and leave the room, letting me struggle around the bed, with my arms secured behind my back and my feet to the spreader bar.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriend Shirt Part III

Boyfriend Shirt Part I Pekin

For the video for this shoot. I asked johnny to hit record and leave the room. I find it easier to play the damsel in distress when Johnny is in the room. Maybe I feel less inhibited. What do you think.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriend Shirt Part I

Prowler Toowoomba

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will.
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prowler

Hurt So Good West Green

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Penny Barber has been known, in the past, for being a smart ass submissive who is always begging for more with her snarky comments. Matt Williams isn't interested in giving her a chance to start with her bullshit. He's got her straddling the from the second she's in his clutches. Her poor pussy is pressing down on a wooden corner, crushing her clit and she is not happy about it. Matt gags her before she has a chance to start using her charms.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurt So Good

Время генерации страницы 0.01509 секунды с 9 запросами