View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 12:24 PM   #899
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

EPIC ANAL!!! Suamico

Cast: Casey Calvert, Dana DeArmond, Roxy Raye
Genres: Anal, Double Anal Fisting, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Squirting, Toys, Ass Licking, Rimming, Lesbian, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, Ass Gapin
Video language: English
An all-star cast of our favorite double letter anal girls do the most outrageous anal acts. Look deep inside huge gapes and ultra wide speculum stretched holes filled with white creamy cum. Watch them fill up their holes with strange large toys, fists and double fists! First the girls eat ass. They all go to town on their beautiful tight puckered assholes. They finger their holes and mouths as they get each other anal wet for what is to come. Dana takes command first and starts to wreck and stretch out Roxy’s ass. Her ass stretching butt plug gets her pussy wet and vibrating for more. Once Roxy is stretched out pass the plug, then comes Dana’s fist. She punch fists Roxy’s tight hole as she massages her clit to orgasm. Casey can’t wait to get in on these holes and she punch fists Roxy’s pussy as Dana continues to torment the ass. Next up Casey wants her asshole stretched. Out comes the giant dragon dildo. She deep throats before deep anal fucks it. The girls then fist Casey’s hot hole. Out comes the speculum for Dana and Roxy to get the perfect view of Casey’s perfect pink stretched ass. We can’t end this scene without the queen getting her holes stretched out. Dana takes it all and cum begs for more. Then finally strap on ass fucking gets the girls screaming.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: EPIC ANAL!!!

Marina Rippon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Pain Slut Krysta Kaos Devastated in Metal Bondage Braselton

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,switch ,Corporal Punishment ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Pain ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,BDSM
Tattooed alt babe hottie Krysta Kaos is back. Looking perfectly petite with perky tits and fresh tats she is ready for brutal bondage. Starting off with her arms spread out and legs wide open her moth is gagged with a bit. Chained and fully restricted her screams are muffled as she is reminded how much pain she can turn into pleasure. Her dark fantasies start down with her dirty bare feet as they are tormented and brutalized. That pain is quickly translated to pleasure her tight shaved pussy as she gets fucked by a huge dick on a stick. The sensation is increased further with a painful stinging riding crop to her perky tits. Her ass is next and it gets beat bright red. With her legs bound straight up in the air with her pussy and asshole exposed, the clothespins come out. Each one is painfully placed down her long legs and beaten off with a cane. Her bare feet tormented again with needles dragged down across them. In her final position on all fours, she is made to take a brutal flogging and fucking which brings out her biggest orgasm.
Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Slut Krysta Kaos Devastated in Metal Bondage

Diabolical Devices Halls

Release Year: 2024
Sophia Locke is back on Device Bondage, which started her journey with Kink. Today she is reunited with The Pope and begins her day in a predicament position with her feet exposed along with most of her other sensitive parts. The Pope unleashes his sadistic torment on her to do everything to push her limits. She is flogged and cropped before he administers a healthy dose of bastinado.
Duration: 48:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical Devices

Demonic Desires Ostrava

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demonic Desires

Double Teamed Swansea

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Teamed

Brooke Johnson: Grueling Device Bondage Tony

Cast: Brooke Johnson ,The Pope
Genres: white ,Vibrator ,Pain ,Submission ,The Pope ,Paddle ,Ball Gag ,Pain Slut ,Bondage ,Crop
Brooke Johnson is one tough slut. The Pope doesn’t waste any time going straight after her and issuing immediate pain. She is held in place with a steel device and a wooden deprivation box. The pain is swift and constant, which fuels her masochistic fire that she so desires. Her body is abused with a constant berating of impact from floggers and other sadistic implements. After her flesh is nice and red from the impact, The Pope covers Brooke’s body with hot wax. He then gives her the first of many orgasms. Next, Brooke is in a brutal scorpion pose atop a wooden box, and held there with chains and leather cuffs. Her head is pulled back, using a heavy leather head-harness and a nice red ball-gag. The Pope begins with her feet, and issues some grueling bastinado until Brooke begs for it to stop. He moves on to the next form of torment; electricity by way of zapper and cattle prods. Brooke muscles through yet another brutal scene to get the coveted orgasms she craves as her reward. The final scene begins with Brooke on her back with her legs pulled into the air and locked into steel traps. Her arms are pulled back into a strappado, and her holes are more than available for whatever The Pope wants. There is more bastinado, but this time with Fluffy, The Pope’s dragon-tail whip. Brooke screams uncontrollably, but that only makes him go harder. He eventually moves on to a paddle that he uses all over her legs and feet throwing in a vibrator intermittently, just to confuse her His crop is used to impact all of the specific places that make her scream the most. He eventually gives her all of the orgasms she can handle as a final reward for being such an amazing pain slut.
Duration: 41:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson: Grueling Device Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.07619 секунды с 9 запросами