View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 12:13 PM   #20238
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Birdy Dee - Purple strappado hogtie

Birdy Dee - Purple strappado hogtie

Scottish bondage model Birdy Dee is completely helpless in this purple rope strappado hogtie! A big black ballgag makes sure she keeps quiet about her difficult predicament!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 195.6 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Purple strappado hogtie

Billie vs. Attempted Orgasms

When Billie asked if she could try her hand at self-bondage I was curious to see where things would go. I half expected an easily escapable bind but Billie had a plan in mind. With a few sets of handcuffs she had herself locked tightly to the couch with no hope of getting free. I could tell she was quite pleased with herself as she enjoyed her handywork. Working herself into a frenzy I could tell exactly what she really wanted. Mounting the magic wand to a pole I positioned it inches above her bikini bottoms. Billie moans in frustration as she tries to find the strength to keep her pussy pressed against the vibrations while the cuffs pull her back down. Somehow I think she is going to find a way to get it no matter how long it takes!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 244.8 MB

Download Billie vs. Attempted Orgasms

Billie & Raquel vs. The Novice Binds

Both Billie and Raquel have been on the receiving end of my restraints before. I wanted to see how they would fair on their own with a pile of toys. Both start out with lots of rope on their legs and do a good job making sure they are secure. Next they got the good idea to handcuff their wrists but did it in front which, well, simply will not do. Like the gentleman I am I give them both a hand by repositioning their cuffs behind their backs and into a nice hogtie. Now all they have to do is squirm to the key!

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 163.1 MB

Download Billie & Raquel vs. The Novice Binds

Wasteland - Mistresses New Toys

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leila
Genres: electro-stim, Jada Sinn, Leila, Pussy Play
Video language: English

The holidays are coming, but Mistresses could not wait, after all she did have to give all her new toys. So who was the best candidate for testing? Her favorite slave, Leila. Mistresses mood was light and playful, but it very quickly took a turn and became dark and serious. You see Mistresses pet peeve is whining and that was Leilas area of expertise.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1616kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 158.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Mistresses New Toys

Black Negligee

I come home to find that the kitchen is sparkling clean! Hmmmm...This doesn't happen very often. Well, I find out why when I get ready to go to bed. After putting on black garter belt, pattern stockings, satin panties, baby doll nightie and black gloves, Johnny informs me that he has a surprise for me in the kitchen. When I get downstairs, he helps me up on the granite island, and proceeds to tie me up in a strict hogtie with red rope. Then, he puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. Finally, Johnny enjoys seeing me tied up, struggling, and drooling all over the clean countertop. I guess it will be my turn to clean if he ever unties me.

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

Download Black Negligee
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02498 секунды с 9 запросами