Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Malware Esmond

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
When rooting out government corruption one must be extra careful. That's why I used only Secure Encrypted Chat rooms. They're supposed to be impenetrable. I shouldn't have downloaded the file, I knew the moment I started the download that I was fucked. $10,000 random on my computer files?
I thought I could use my charms to get out of it. I thought if I could just get him in a room I would be able to get the upper hand. He got the drop on me. I thought my special FBI training would help me, but I was out of my depth. He knew exactly what to do. I think he's done this before.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malware

I Hate Bugs Shiyan

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
120 hates bugs. PD loves bugs. PD begins by introducing 120 to the spiders in his basement. She is spread-eagled on a mattress, affixed to a pipe structure, with the spiders hanging overhead. Next, 120 meets the flies in PD’s barn. She can’t shoo them off when she’s attached to one of the barn walls or tied to a ladder. What would a visit to the Farm be without being tied to a tree in the woods? PD does not disappoint and does just that, leaving the mosquitoes to taste her exposed body.
Duration: 1:15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Hate Bugs

Pain It Forward: Slashed West Chatham

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Slashed

Blondes in Bondage Noordwijk

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
What is better than a Blonde in Bondage? Let's start with two and see where things go from there. Sarah Jane Ceylon has experience on the receiving end of Cyd Black's sadism. Penny Pax has never been part of a two model bondage shoot. At first things seem pretty familiar for Penny. There is hard metal holding her in place while she watches Cyd Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane will bear the brunt of Cyd's attention at first, but the situation that comes later will test them both.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes in Bondage

The Maid Runcorn

Maid Mandy Muse showed up expecting just another day at work. Go in, clean the house, go home. Nothing is ever that simple. At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined. It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid

Supernatural Scheveningen

Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Supernatural

Brooke Johnson high Ono

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Brooke Johnson is the worst. She takes potty breaks every ten minutes. She spends hours on the phone when there is tons of work to do. Her filing skills are non-existent. She types so slowly it’s painful to watch. At first OT attempts to correct Brooke’s poor performance. He provides a catheter so she doesn’t have to leave her desk. He gags her painfully to show her how to keep her mouth shut. He shows her the proper way to use binder clips.
Duration: 1:13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson high

Время генерации страницы 0.14646 секунды с 9 запросами