View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 08:55 AM   #1671
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Demonic Desires Manila

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demonic Desires

Brooke Johnson: Grueling Device Bondage Beaver Springs

Cast: Brooke Johnson ,The Pope
Genres: white ,Vibrator ,Pain ,Submission ,The Pope ,Paddle ,Ball Gag ,Pain Slut ,Bondage ,Crop
Brooke Johnson is one tough slut. The Pope doesn’t waste any time going straight after her and issuing immediate pain. She is held in place with a steel device and a wooden deprivation box. The pain is swift and constant, which fuels her masochistic fire that she so desires. Her body is abused with a constant berating of impact from floggers and other sadistic implements. After her flesh is nice and red from the impact, The Pope covers Brooke’s body with hot wax. He then gives her the first of many orgasms. Next, Brooke is in a brutal scorpion pose atop a wooden box, and held there with chains and leather cuffs. Her head is pulled back, using a heavy leather head-harness and a nice red ball-gag. The Pope begins with her feet, and issues some grueling bastinado until Brooke begs for it to stop. He moves on to the next form of torment; electricity by way of zapper and cattle prods. Brooke muscles through yet another brutal scene to get the coveted orgasms she craves as her reward. The final scene begins with Brooke on her back with her legs pulled into the air and locked into steel traps. Her arms are pulled back into a strappado, and her holes are more than available for whatever The Pope wants. There is more bastinado, but this time with Fluffy, The Pope’s dragon-tail whip. Brooke screams uncontrollably, but that only makes him go harder. He eventually moves on to a paddle that he uses all over her legs and feet throwing in a vibrator intermittently, just to confuse her His crop is used to impact all of the specific places that make her scream the most. He eventually gives her all of the orgasms she can handle as a final reward for being such an amazing pain slut.
Duration: 41:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson: Grueling Device Bondage

Taboo Torment Camargo

The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment

The dripping pussy Franklin Furnace

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Dee is in the spike chair.
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The dripping pussy

Marina Burrton

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Breaking in Brianna Roseland

Release Year: 2024
She is the perfect toy for Johnny to face-fuck. He starts off with some face-spitting, choking, and open-hand slaps to warm her up. Then Johnny wastes no time dropping his pants and shoving his bulge into Brianna’s face. It doesn’t take long for him to shove his rock-hard cock down her willing throat. Always coaching and coaxing Brianna further, taking time to slap her thighs and chest between turns fucking Brianna’s willing mouth. Next, Brianna gets that suspension she was hoping for and Johnny gets right back to manhandling her. It’s not long before Johnny breaks out the Hitachi and starts vibe tormenting her exposed pussy. Brianna is extremely grateful for the hard finger-banging Johnny gives her, but that’s just the setup for his hard dick. He takes turns eating her soaking wet pussy and furiously fucking it, sending Brianna into orgasm after orgasm. Finally Johnny ties her face-up on the bed and starts off by mounting her face and stuffing her mouth with his cock. He wastes no time pounding her pussy, changing between fucking and eating Brianna’s swollen, dripping cunt. After sitting her upright for some more face fucking Johnny turns her over and pounds her doggy-style and Brianna can’t help but praise his big cock. After swapping positions half a dozen times, Johnny finally blows his load all over the very satisfied Brianna.
Duration: 50:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking in Brianna

Kiss me Monticello

Release Year: 2024
Charlee Chaste waits eagerly in a kneeling position for to take control with ropes and torment. Doll wraps Charlee up tight in rope bondage. She digs her red studded pumps into Charlee’s pussy. Doll slaps Charlee’s tits then brings them to a standing position, hands bound from behind. Doll gets a burning candle and pours hot wax on Charlee’s ass and legs. She holds the flame to Charlee’s pussy and makes Charlee feel the heat. Next, Doll gets a spiked toy and ties it securely to Charlee’s pussy and vibrates it with a Hitachi.
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss me
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05234 секунды с 9 запросами