BooMPooL

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Shiny Platinum Tramples Spineless Slut

Shiny Platinum Tramples Spineless Slut Goddess Platinum

MPEG-4 - 1920x1080 - 00:06:30 - 0,37 GB

Movie actress: Goddess Platinum
Tags: Goddess Platinum, Platinum Mean Girls, Trampling, Stomping, Femdom, Barefoot, Barefeet, Jumping, Fullweight Trampling
Description: Sometimes motivation takes multiple formats, and for this fat fuck, the two things that it understands are the same things that any retarded, spineless, loser comprehends... *pain, and shiny objects which catch its attention... *so of course I put on a super form fitting Platinum outfit that shined from head to toe... *and then I proceeded to inflict massive amounts of pain to a slut that really doesnt enjoy trampling. *Especially when I do so... * in this clip I ground My heel into its worthless male nipple so long and consistently it could barely keep from losing its composure. * As much as slaves regularly disappoint Me and piss Me off, this one did an unbelievably incredible job of even topping what I thought previously would have been the biggest disappointments I might have had from a slave... * Get the clip and see what happens when you fail to meet Goddess Expectations and are consistently a let down to everyone except the other slave friends you have in your life.... * Pathetic, painful, and promptly punished beneath Platinum peds.... *

DOWNLOAD FROM: DOWNLOAD LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04186 секунды с 9 запросами