Old 06-02-2024, 04:42 PM   #2124
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

My Teacher's Scent (720p,1080p) Laurie

Cast: Rob Quin, Matt the Dom
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Rob has a thing for hot daddies like Matt, his school teacher. The hunky professor also feels his cock tingling when he sees his twink student, so the two have been fucking around in secret for a while now. One day, Rob goes into his office to see if he can do something about his upcoming test. As he’s not around, the boy finds his jacket and decides to jerk off to his scent. Suddenly, Matt walks in and discovers his favorite student stroking his cock while smelling his clothes, so he gets naked and the kid to eat his cock. Rob swallows his dick with pleasure but needs to do something about his exam. As he tries to talk about it once more, Matt stuffs a sock in his mouth and fucks his ass. There will be time for a chat later…

Total size: 641.5 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Teacher's Scent (720p,1080p)

Czech Hunter - 746 - Dominik Balta Craiova

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CzechHunter
This hunt went quite differently than I planned. I started near a college looking for students willing to make extra money. Instead, I met this tough looking German Jiu Jitsu fighter. What are the odds, right? He was in Prague for a fighting event that was scheduled for the next day. I like martial arts, so I paid him for a private lesson. He didn't object at all and followed me home to show me the basics. It was quite interesting, and I was able to admire his chiseled half-naked body. The guy wasn't shy at all and took off his undies without any pressure. He almost encouraged me to do more naughty stuff. I think my new trainer was into big muscular dudes like me. I hope he didn't regret it when I put my cock in his ass. For a big tough guy, his butt was a way too tight and sensitive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5797kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 875.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter - 746 - Dominik Balta

Время генерации страницы 0.03313 секунды с 9 запросами