Old 06-02-2024, 04:19 PM   #22419
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

In Dreams: Tony Genius & Cole Connor (720p,1080p,4K) Crichton

Cast: Tony Genius, Cole Connor
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Dominic Jacobs (Tony Genius) and Ross Strong (Cole Connor) are roommates who don't have much in common, which makes it even more confusing when they realize that they're both plagued with similar nightmares, and then when they realize that those similar nightmares, are actually the exact same. Why are they caught in the same dream? What is it trying to tell them? And most importantly, how do they make it stop?

Total size: 9.6 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Dreams: Tony Genius & Cole Connor (720p,1080p,4K)

Construction Scene 5 Eddington

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Derek Bolt is giving Jay Landford a tour of his new home that's still under construction. When Derek mentions that Jay will be able to 'fit all his junk' in the master closet, Jay gets distracted and can only think of Derek's big ass. Derek is open to Jay's advances and soon both studs are getting undressed in the middle of the construction zone. Derek is the first to cave to his desires and drops down to suck on Jay's monster uncut cock. Derek can't get enough of the thick meat and would be content to suck it all day long if his ass didn't need a raw dick so bad.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8182kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Construction Scene 5

Huge cock staircase fucking Unity

Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
Travis is gathering some laundry in the loft when he runs into blake coming down the stairs in his towel, fresh out of the shower. Blake offers the towel and exposes his huge cock which travis just can not resist. Travis licks it all over and takes it deep in his ass while in some wild positions on the stairs.
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 660.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge cock staircase fucking

Scout Boys - Scout Maxwell - Chapter 1 - Pitching A Tent Kulm

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Scout Boys
Cast: Scout Maxwell, Scoutmaster Hernandez
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming
It’s really difficult to watch one of your Scouts having a hard time on their first trip away from home. Your heart just goes out to them. On one hand, you know it’s necessary; it’s all part of growing up and becoming a confident, independent young man. But on the other, you know they’re feeling homesick and shy and unconfident and basically wishing they were anywhere other than in the middle of a forest with a bunch of complete strangers! When I see a boy in trouble, I always try to take him under my wing. I find the time to hang out with him and teach him a few little tricks and hacks so he can look knowledgeable and cool in front of the other boys. Case in point, Max. I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a nervous young man. He’s considerably shorter than the other boys and on the first day of camp he barely opened his mouth. He just sat to the side, silently watching the team-building games. I had to intervene…. I tried to spend as much time with him as I could and, in the process, I discovered that he was a really intelligent boy who was incredibly keen to learn. He also looked as cute as a button in his uniform! I’m not sure why I found him so distracting in that respect. I’m usually incredibly good at establishing very strict boundaries when it comes to the all-important Scoutmaster-Scout relationship, but there was something about Max… My feelings developed quite rapidly over a few days. I found myself wanting to spend more and more time with him on his own. I invented a whole complicated backstory for him, which I told the other scoutmasters so they wouldn’t find it suspicious that I was giving him so much attention. I found myself touching Max from time to time and just allowing my hand to linger for a few extra seconds. My dick was permanently hard in his presence. Then I guess it just happened. We were sitting in the tent that I’d just shown him how to pitch, and an innocent little cuddle progressed, first into nervous groping, and then into something way more sexual and with that, the line was officially crossed! He was obviously aroused, yet shaking like a leaf as I undid his shirt. It was instantly clear that he’d never done anything like this before. The thought excited and terrified me in equal measure. My dick was screaming at me just to jump on him and get busy, but the rest of me realized I needed to take things as slowly as possible to avoid scaring him or making him uncomfortable. I kissed his cheek, then his forehead, and then his beautifully smooth chest. I could feel his heart beating so hard and his breathing was really shallow. He smelled so good. I never know how some of these boys manage to remain so clean while they’re out camping. I’m pretty sure I’d have been a hot, stinking, muddy mess at his age - particularly after putting up a tent! My body utterly dwarfed him. I tried to be as gentle as I could as I caressed him and slowly ran my hands over the bulge in his underpants. He was rock-hard and twitching like crazy and the whole situation just sent my libido surging. I soon had him naked. It must have been incredibly intimidating for him, but he seemed to suddenly lose his inhibitions and started to go with the flow. I got my mouth around his dick and gave him the of all blowjobs. It was obviously his first and I wanted him to have the very best experience. I took my pants and underpants down and seductively revealed my big fat dick. He was soon sucking it, tentatively to begin with, but then like a true pro. He was lying flat on his stomach, which gave me time to study and then play with his stunning, soft, peach-like ass. Until that moment it hadn’t even crossed my mind that I might actually get to fuck him, but, as I licked my finger and pushed it into his super-tight hole (and he didn’t yelp), a whole world of possibilities suddenly opened up! Was young Max really about to let me pop his cherry? Now I’ve got a big dick. It’s not the size you wanna just shove up a virgin ass, but the more that boy sucked me, the more I needed to have him. I gently turned him onto his front. He must have known what was coming, but he seemed calm and up for it. I spent the longest time lubing him up with my tongue and fingers, enjoying the gasps and deep moans of satisfaction which were coming from his mouth. I carefully lined my massive, raw dick up against his tiny ass and tried to speak as reassuring as possible as I entered him. I saw his eyes widen as he felt it for the first time, and then he started gasping. All things considered, he took me really well for a first-timer. I went as slowly as I could, creeping into him a little at a time until my huge pole was fully inside him. I fucked him imperceptibly slowly to begin with and then started ramping up the pace, propelled by his innocent whimpering and moaning. He was such a brave boy. His slight frame made him easy to move around. I molded him into some crazily-hot positions, my dick remaining deep inside him at all times. By the time I’d got him on his back, I was able to bang him deep and hard. I kind of lost control and started really pounding him. My dick suddenly wanted to wreck him and I wanted to watch his gutsy little face grit his teeth as I went full tilt. I could feel the semen rising in my balls and I knew I had to squirt my load into him almost like branding him making him mine and letting him know that this was the first encounter of many and that there was one heck of a journey to come for him!
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7847kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - Scout Maxwell - Chapter 1 - Pitching A Tent

Hot Fucking of Canyon Cole & Logan Aarons (720p,1080p) Newville

Cast: Canyon Cole, Logan Aarons
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Everything that Canyon Cole likes from a partner, he gets from Logan Aarons as soon as he shows up! Canyon likes sensual foreplay and Logan dives in for some hot making out, and mutual cocksucking. Canyon also likes a take control top and Logan delivers that too working over his hole, sliding in and passionately plowing him just as he wants. Bottom-pleaser Logan makes sure Canyon enjoys it all, by playing with his body, sucking him between hard pounding and with lots of kissing. Logan carries Canyon from sofa to bed to continue the experience, eventually fucking him on his back and making him cum. Logan finishes by giving Canyon a facial, licking and kissing it off his smiling face. You'll see they both got what they wanted!

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Canyon Cole & Logan Aarons (720p,1080p)

Cruz and Sonny Palm Desert

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with ny. And the guys go at it -- bareback!
Now, you haven't met ny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action.
As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some "excitement" already happening with ny … as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a "good, wholesome Italian" boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, "well…" lol.
I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are "brand spanking new" to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! "My, how time flies," I say to them, as ny just grins at the camera with a knowing look.
I tell Cruz that "today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth." So, you know we're in for a treat. "It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time." And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- ny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might.
I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, ny is already planting some kisses on Cruz. We're off and running! By the time the long (50 minute!) scene is over with, there's been rimming and sucking, both guys have gotten fucked bareback, ny cums in Cruz's mouth, Cruz shoots his load on ny's face and lips, and Cruz probably isn't able to walk straight. lol. (Truly, seeing ny fuck a guy is like watching someone get fucked by a butt plug. He's just that thick. Cruz pulled through like a real trooper though, gritting his teeth and panting like he was about to give birth!)
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Sonny

The Guy Site - Nick Cranston Fucks Derek Bolt Bareback Roark

Release Year: 2022
Studio: The Guy Site
Cast: Nick Cranston, Derek Bolt
Genres: 69, anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth
Our cowboy Nick Cranston goes for a ride on Derek Bolt's muscle ass. These handsome guys had a great time enjoying each other, it was a wonderful fuck.
Duration: 16:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 995.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Guy Site - Nick Cranston Fucks Derek Bolt Bareback

Время генерации страницы 0.02638 секунды с 9 запросами