View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 11:58 AM   #1713
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Back to back well dressed beauties Newquay

Busty and leggy lovelies Slyy and Natalie look incredible struggling in ballgags and basic hogties in satin blouses, short skirts, pantyhose and heels until I come in and snip the hogtie rope and place them back to back, securing them to one another, stuffing their mouths and wrapping their heads with tape and then pulling their ankles up to make them slightly more uncomfortable. After a bit I return and lay them down on their sides. They struggle around tied together and then suddenly start bucking and slapping each others butts while all tied up laying their on the rug with their beautiful busts exposed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 669.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back to back well dressed beauties

The Maid Gets Wet Aldrich

Cast: Foxie T
Genres: Boy-Girl, Close-up, Cumshot Czech, Degustation, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Redhead, Shaved, Vaginal, Wet hair
Naughty maid, Foxie T decides to treat her guy to some serious fun in todays Vipissy scene. She dresses in sexy lace pantyhose and a short maids outfit while using a feather duster to arouse him through his pants. After making sure he was nice and hard she sits on the back of the sofa, lifts up her skirt and reveals that her pantyhose are, infact crotchless! She aims a stream of her warm piss over his boxers and then licks them. It doesn't take long before his cock is out and horny Foxie is sucking on his shaft! He stands up to let her continue her blowjob then pisses into her mouth, giving her a taste of piss drinking! He aims his pee stream down over her tits and then helps her out of her soaking wet maids outfit. Foxie climbs on top of his dick and gets her pussy drilled. She lifts up and pees again, this time all over his hard cock and toned stomach. Foxie wastes no time in lapping up her juices then goes from pussy to mouth ready to take another mouthful of pee. This piss loving couple catch more of Foxie's pee in a big blue bowl and while Foxie gets back on her knees to suck cock, her guy pours the golden juices all over her! Next Foxie bends over on the sofa and gets her pussy fucked in doggystyle position. Her guy enjoys pissing inside pussy and then mid stream into her mouth before continuing to fuck her pussy. Finally, Foxie lays down and sucks him off to finish until taking a mouthful of cum followed by a nice refreshing taste of piss to end this perfect piss fuck scene!
Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8081kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid Gets Wet

PVC and Chains Penland

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Stefany
Genres: Russian girl, Brown hair, Close-up, Degustation, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Pussy wash, Shaved, Solo, Stockings, Toys, Wet hair, Wet toy
Video language: English
Cute brunette Stefany last appeared on Wet and Pissy in June 2016 and in that time she has gone from a sweet, shy girl to a full on sexy minx! Dressed in a shiny PVC minidress and stockings, Stefany knows exactly how to tease and a year of modelling has given her much more confidence and sex appeal! She pulls down her panties and bends over on a leather sofa before sprinkling a stream of piss while still touching herself. She catches some of her golden juices in her hand and tastes it before moving onto some sex toy play! Stefany uses a purple speculum to gape her pussy wide apart and while she is stretched, Stefany sprays another stream of her perfect piss over the floor! Kinky Stefany laps up her piss from the leather sofa and fingers her pussy. With her legs spread apart, Stefany looks seriously hot as she pisses again while still fingering herself. She gets hold of a glass vase and as she gets onto the floor, she lifts her leg up and pees into it, dipping her long brown hair into her juices and pours the remaining liquid into her mouth and over her dominatrix style outfit!
Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8086kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PVC and Chains

Footsie Footsie Bang Bang: A Lesbian Foot Bang! Matsue

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,DragonLily ,Kirsten Price ,Ashley Fires ,Francesca Le
Genres: foot fetish ,Lesbian ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,top ,switch ,Pussy Eating ,toned ,Asian ,Slave
Have you ever seen a lesbian hardcore foot bang?!?!?!? Yeah, me neither and now we don’t have to wait anymore! Lorelei Lee plays a chemist who accidentally mixes one too many chemicals in the lab sending her into a psychedelic trip where being made to worship candied toes, powdered sugar covered arches, pantyhose, wedge sandals and having both your pussy and ass filled with toes is a hypnotic fantasy come true! This is a FIRST on FootWorship and you will see nothing like this anywhere else! See what true foot fetishism is all about! Don’t miss this filthy lesbian foot bang!
Duration: 46:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Footsie Footsie Bang Bang: A Lesbian Foot Bang!

Horny Vixen Isabella Clark Gets Slammed By 5 Horny Studs - HD 720p Guilderland

Stocking clad slut Isabella Clark is ready for action with her huge butt plug already stuffed in her ass! She squirts it out and replaces it with an even bigger dildo before being joined by our studs. Insatiable Isabella takes on 5 horny guys and lets them DP / DAP and TP her holes to the max! This cock hungry whore guzzles on spunk to finish this 5on1 interracial gangbang!
Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3495kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Vixen Isabella Clark Gets Slammed By 5 Horny Studs - HD 720p

The Piss Test Harrison Valley

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Blonde,Tatu,Shaved Pussy,Natural Tits,Small Tits,Stockings,High Heels,All Sex,Oral,69,Blouses,CFNM,Pissing,Hardcore
Vanessa is shopping for a new bed among other things, and the salesman is happy to brag that the bed sheets are water resistant. However, Vanessa drives a hard bargain and really needs to make sure that's the case, so what better way for the salesman to prove this than to piss all over Vanessa when she's testing out the bed for comfort!? It appears that the bed handles the golden shower well, but Vanessa's outfit, especially her fur vest, are completely soaked through and clinging to her banging body, and with the piss squishiness all over her she gets horny as hell and then wants to put the bed to the fuck test! It would be difficult for any bed to handle this level of piss banging action, but these two don't give a fuck and go at it like animals, making the showroom their own watersports studio!
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6707kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Piss Test

Bedroom Lingerie El Callao

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Lingerie

Время генерации страницы 0.05328 секунды с 9 запросами