View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 10:42 AM   #9206
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Graias Petra - Whip Strokes On Sunburnt Part 1 Swedeborg

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24567kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graias Petra - Whip Strokes On Sunburnt Part 1

Billie vs. Attempted Orgasms Peterstown

When Billie asked if she could try her hand at self-bondage I was curious to see where things would go. I half expected an easily escapable bind but Billie had a plan in mind. With a few sets of handcuffs she had herself locked tightly to the couch with no hope of getting free. I could tell she was quite pleased with herself as she enjoyed her handywork. Working herself into a frenzy I could tell exactly what she really wanted. Mounting the magic wand to a pole I positioned it inches above her bikini bottoms. Billie moans in frustration as she tries to find the strength to keep her pussy pressed against the vibrations while the cuffs pull her back down. Somehow I think she is going to find a way to get it no matter how long it takes!
Duration: 16:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 244.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billie vs. Attempted Orgasms

Black and Purple Corset part IV Floresville

I was not behaving and sometimes I admittedly do this on purpose. After all only bad girls get spanked? Johnny removed the gag an untied me. I hated that gag and was showing that I hated it. He laid me out across the bed, tying me to one corner of the head board and my legs to the opposite foot board. I was stretched over the bed, but not so much that I couldnt pick my head up. I was tied with my stomach facing down. To keep me quiet he placed a few pieces of duct tape accross my mouth. I had a fealing what was coming next and on the one hand, I was a little nervous, who likes pain? The other hand I secretly like a spanking every so often. Johnny had a nice soft paddle he could use but instead opeted for a leather slap. You can see me wince in sweet pain ever time the leather smack my bottom. Luckily the tape kept me from calling out for him to stop.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 101.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and Purple Corset part IV

Ballet Sub Ella - split Sturgeon Bay

Ballet Sub Ella said she needed to practice her splits more! No problem! We tied her in a very exposed way to the couch, so she was stuck in the split position. Ella can hold this for a long time, and she is super flexible. But she has not been tied in such a vulnerable way before, so it was very exciting for her (and a little scary). Super submissive Ella is a ballerina who has decided she wants to please and serve. She is basically a dream girl, and a perfect bondage model, because you can tie her in any way you can imagine!
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballet Sub Ella - split

Barbara - tied up in the basement Rutherfordton

Big boobed Barbara loves a challenge, but when she can’t escape she will make a big scene. Too bad for her she couldn’t get out of this bondage, she was tied to a very heavy rack in the basement with her limbs tied in four directions. A ballgag was deep inside her mouth, and Barbara struggled wildly to get free. After a while, you can see she realizes she won’t be able to escape, and panic sets in. Sobbing and moaning, Barbara tired herself out. It’s really amazing to watch her transformation.
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbara - tied up in the basement

Audition Exchange

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English
What’s your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What’re your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What’s you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

Madison Scott is Bound in a Traditional Japanese Torment Position Make to Cum Vona

Cast: Madison Scott
Genres: fake boobs ,slim ,BDSM ,Straight ,Handler ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Vibrator ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Madision Scott is the perfect package of sex. At 5’1, 90lbs and with DD breasts, this tiny thing screams fuck me without saying a word.
Bound in a traditional Japanese torment position, Madison Scott now knows the true meaning of helpless. Her huge tits are tightly and cruelly bound. Her arms neatly encased behind her and her legs crossed. She is is pulled into a tiny tight package with a rope from her neck to her ankles and left to suffer.
By simply pushing Madison to her back, you see the real diabolical purpose of the tie. On her back Madison’s pussy and ass are widely exposed and vulnerable. Anything you would want to do sexually to a victim of this tie is now possible, she is more then helpless and can do nothing on the planet to stop you if you wanted to.
We decide to finger fuck her silly, we make her squirt and cum over and over. We add a vibrator to her clit and she comes again, she can’t help it, she can’t stop it. All she can do is moan and cum. That’s it, oh… and there is suffering too. It is a torment position, after all..
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 749.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison Scott is Bound in a Traditional Japanese Torment Position Make to Cum

Время генерации страницы 0.04419 секунды с 9 запросами