View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 01:35 PM   #40436
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Hochheim

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

Good Girl Gone Electroslut! Coal Mountain

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Charlotte Cross
Genres: toned ,fake boobs ,Slave ,bottom ,natural boobs ,slim ,Cattle Prod ,Electrical Play ,Pussy Eating ,Electro Clamp
Video language: English
Good girl get’s electro sexed and tormented by hot domme Aiden Starr! Watch her beg for more electricity while Aiden dommes her with the taser, an electro pussy plug, a hog tie samurai fucking, wired pussy clamps, face sitting, and hot lesbian orgasms!
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Girl Gone Electroslut!

Trunk Girl: Juliette March Abducted by Seth Gamble Gilze

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Juliette March
Genres: BDSM ,brunet ,Blowjob ,mixed ,big dick ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,bottom ,Gag ,Rope Bondage
Seth Gamble drives into his garage and shuts the door. Inside the trunk is the adorable, Juliette March. She pounds and screams from the inside, yelling at Seth to let her out. Seth yells back that if she’s good, he’ll open the trunk and let her out. He opens the trunk and we see Juliette with her petite tits exposed with her shirt ripped open and a black rubber ball-gag in her mouth. Her wrists are tied and her legs are bound together with tan rope. She yells for him to let her go and Seth says he will but only if she sucks his cock. Through the ball-gag Juliette agrees to the terms so Seth grabs Juliette’s face and shoves his cock down her throat. He face-fucks her right there in the trunk, upside-down with her head sticking out. After that, Seth takes Juliette out of the trunk and places her on her knees, completely naked with her ass tied up in the air. He flogs her juicy round ass hard and makes her beg to get fucked. Seth gives her his stiff cock and fucks her tight pussy. Seth pushes his hard dick into her tight asshole and Juliette screams. He slaps her face and fucks her ass deep and hard until she cums multiple times. Next we find Juliette on her back with her arms tied above her head and ropes around her thighs that hold her legs wide open. Clover clamps pinch her nipples and are attached to metal rigging that hangs from the ceiling, swinging back and forth, pulling on the clamps with every sway. Seth flogs her abs and turns her pale skin pink. He fucks her pussy, tormenting her sensitive clit with the Hitachi vibrator, blows his load, and leaves her there to writhe.
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trunk Girl: Juliette March Abducted by Seth Gamble

Arabella shocked and gagged Conchali

Beautiful Arabella takes the Shock Challenge! She made quite a bit of noise, and we wondered if she would make less noise with a huge ballgag. It did not make any difference, because we increased the shock level all the time, making Arabella moan louder and louder.
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10493kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 630.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella shocked and gagged

Service Day: Toilet Duty Fancy Gap

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Lilla Katt ,Sophie Monroe
Genres: slim ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,shaved ,BDSM ,Curvy ,The Pope
To drive the point home The Pope brings house slaves robot and katt into the bathroom to get back to basics. The girls have toilet brushes strapped to their heads and do an honest day’s work.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Toilet Duty

Hookers Revenge Udall

Cast: Harmony ,Tia Ling ,Felony
Genres: BDSM ,Sub ,Hitachi ,Double Penetration ,Latinx ,white ,Slave ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,Big Tits ,Interracial ,Vaginal Fisting ,Anal
It’s Tia Ling’s first night on the job as a security guard in a seedy part of the city. She attempts to get rid some hookers turning tricks on private property but her lack of experience gets her into trouble. Felony and Harmony over power Tia and make her into their bitch. She is made to eat hooker ass and pussy and worship their breasts. They tie her up and fuck her with a fist and huge strapon dildos. Then her ass gets fucked hard and she is double penetrated with strapon cocks. This is a super hot update with big orgasms and squirting!
Duration: 1:07:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hookers Revenge

Hall of FuckingMachines Babes: Kristina Rose, Lorelei Lee, Bobbi Starr Williford

Cast: Kristina Rose ,Annie Cruz ,Bobbi Starr ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Latinx ,shaped ,unshaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,Anal ,slim ,Fisting ,Slapping ,Asian
The pussy swallowing, ass fucking, squirt-a-palooza grand finale to our Hall of FuckingMachines Babe live shoot ends in an epic four girl fucking, fisting, 10 inch dick swallowing, cunnilingus chain licking, face slapping, the best of the best fucking each other and machines, and an all out punishing, dominating demolishing of Lorelei Lee. It is in short, hot. Go watch.
Duration: 24:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 910.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hall of FuckingMachines Babes: Kristina Rose, Lorelei Lee, Bobbi Starr

Время генерации страницы 0.13198 секунды с 9 запросами