View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 01:34 PM   #40434
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains Carrie

From Amanda's viewpoint I was going easy on her. A collar, a couple handcuffs and a scrawny length of chain was all that lay in front of her. With her legs and hands well cuffed and her mouth gagged I connect her posture collar to her legs with a short chain. Amanda's arms are worked under her legs and locked to the chain as well. Simplicity turns to immobility quickly and Amanda is helpless to move. Her only reprieve is when I unlock her cuffs... only to make them tighter!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

Her Body, Her Pain! Solon Springs

Cast: Lyla Storm ,The Pope
Genres: Humiliation ,Extreme Torment ,brunet ,Submission ,Pain ,Latinx ,slim ,Domination ,Suspension ,Handler
Video language: English
April Live shoot edited
Lyla starts in a standing spread eagle. A chain is used to inflict extreme torment on her pussy. Bowling balls are attached to make it even more grueling. Next she is in a partial suspension with her legs spread and exposing her cunt. There is more tormenting of her sensitive and helpless body. The final scene is Lyla in a very helpless position and then being tormented by pegs placed in all of the nastiest places on her body.
Duration: 1:17:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Body, Her Pain!

Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer Glastonbury

We have been trying to tie up the stunning tall playmate Alisa for a while now. She never had time for us, but we finally managed to get her in our ropes! Her perfect body is made to be tied up! She looks amazing in a reverse prayer, her natural perfect breasts completely vulnerable and unprotected. Alisa wasn’t too sure about all this, she might not return, but we still have the pictures and video!
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

Alisa's first boob tie Dormans

Beautiful playmate Alisa! She is back again, and this time she will experience something new: a breast tie! Alisa never had her boobs tied in her life, and she wasn’t so sure about it. But she shouldn’t worry, it looks amazing on her! With her elbows and wrists tied behind her, Alisa tries to struggle and shake, but the ropes are annoyingly inescapable. Don’t miss this beauty, join now to download all videos and picture sets!
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisa's first boob tie

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2 Hahira

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

Beautiful Blonde with Big Tits gets Oiled up and Used as a Cum Canvas Whitewright

Cast: Skylar Price ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: slim ,Hitachi ,Humiliation ,Strap On ,Electro Clamp ,bottom ,Lesbian ,Femdom ,Cattle Prod ,smooth
Skylar Price is one of the best models Kink has seen in a long time. She’s got a hot fucking body, smooth tan skin, a shaved pussy, and a tight cunt and ass. Princess Donna helps her with her fear of electricity by locking her head in a box and zapping her with tazers, electrical plugs, ripping orgasms from her pussy with the hitachi, then using her body as one giant cum canvas. She gets tied down and oiled up while Princess Donna rubs her pussy all over her tits, face, and mouth.
Duration: 48:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Blonde with Big Tits gets Oiled up and Used as a Cum Canvas

Service Session: Cigars and Bondage Aliquippa

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: other hair color ,BDSM ,slim ,master ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Discipline
House slaves are taught the basics of cigar etiquette and service while tied in tight rope bondage.
Duration: 29:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 656.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Session: Cigars and Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.10374 секунды с 9 запросами