View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 01:34 PM   #40432
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Arabella - breast bondage Marenisco

Arabella! Whenever we see her, we just have to tie up her beautiful boobs! She’s one of the most perfect bondage models in the world! Arabella has it all: super flexible arms for tight elbow bondage, big tieable soft boobs, and a huge mouth that can fit the biggest ballgags. We are always so happy to shoot with Arabella, but she is not so happy about all of her bondage skills and features. It means she gets more rope, stricter bondage, and tougher struggles than most models. Well, it’s her own fault for being such a huge bondage talent!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 449.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella - breast bondage

Allegra's Test - Part 3 Skelton

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 3

Cards of pain pt.11 Catawissa

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Dorothy, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana
Your favorite pain game returns with Linda's friend Dorothy. Together they played the Save Your Friend game, but now Dorothy must play alone against the two vicious dominas: Amanda and Tatjana. As always in this game, she must distribute 100 strokes between her five body parts (bottom back, tits, pussy and soles/thighs). She wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. But there is one catch. She must draw "lucky cards" for each of the five punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. The content of these cards were send in by our fans. Will Dorothy be able to win the prize of the game? She has that shy little girl next door look, but soon turns out, she Is tougher than how she looks.
Duration: 1:10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain pt.11

Squirting Bondage Sex!! El Macero

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Straight ,other hair color ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,Blowjob ,Anal ,Role Play ,Submission
Video language: English
Savannah’s pussy starts to get wet at the thought of rough sex and bondage. She starts to quiver when you talk to her about it, but when it actually begins, this slut squirts uncontrollably.
Duration: 1:03:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Bondage Sex!!

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2 Kimberton

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

Ashley - hoodie straitjacket Reese

It’s very simple: Ashley is not happy about being tied and gagged. She struggles so hard! We don’t know why she is complaining so much. After all, we tied her in her favorite hoodie. Maybe she suddenly doesn’t like it anymore after we turned it into a straitjacket? We don’t know what the problem is.
Duration: 5:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley - hoodie straitjacket

Ariadna - a box tie introduction Denver

Ariadna was hanging around in our headquarters, looking at our ropes and the golden wall we have! We know what she had in mind, but she didn’t dare to ask! So we just did it without saying anything: we tied up this gorgeous girl in hemp rope and gagged her!! There’s a first time for everything!
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 258.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariadna - a box tie introduction

Время генерации страницы 0.12821 секунды с 9 запросами