Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

3 Bengel für Charly Prienai

Release Year: 2009
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der "3 Bengel Für Charly" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:25
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1043kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 999.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Bengel für Charly

Her Body, Her Pain! East Nassau

Cast: Lyla Storm ,The Pope
Genres: Humiliation ,Extreme Torment ,brunet ,Submission ,Pain ,Latinx ,slim ,Domination ,Suspension ,Handler
Video language: English
April Live shoot edited
Lyla starts in a standing spread eagle. A chain is used to inflict extreme torment on her pussy. Bowling balls are attached to make it even more grueling. Next she is in a partial suspension with her legs spread and exposing her cunt. There is more tormenting of her sensitive and helpless body. The final scene is Lyla in a very helpless position and then being tormented by pegs placed in all of the nastiest places on her body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Body, Her Pain!

RTB - Winnie the Hun, Part Two - Blonde Winnie Rider and Amy Faye Paola

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
All suspensions are brutal but there aren't many as tough as the hogtie suspension. Ask Winnie Rider if you see her around. It may be the cruelest thing we do to her all day.
Really, though, who are we kidding? She would be lucky if we let her get away with something so simple as her roughest challenge of the feed. We love the elaborate and the over the top. We are going to overload her with all kinds of sadistic devices and see how she does when all of her sensitive spots are screaming for mercy.
The Horse is a great example of something exquisite for both its simple design and incredible potential. Winnie straddles it and it splits her pussy perfectly. Her entire weight rests on her clit and the pressure is unbearable. As a kindness we decide to take a bit of her attention off of it by playing with her magnificent tits. Clamps, whips, canes. it doesn't matter what we do to her as long as it is painful enough to pull her mind away from her aching pussy.
Of course we're going to come back to vibrate her until she almost passes out, but we're going to wait until she is completely broken and exhausted before we give her that kind of reward.
Duration: 44:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Winnie the Hun, Part Two - Blonde Winnie Rider and Amy Faye

Yes This Time Linda Needs The Cocks In Her Ass Again 720p Hallstead

Studio: PuzzyFun
Cast: Linda Lush
Genres: Group Sex
Yes, Linda is a fantastic extremely horny cum slut. She loves to swallow masses of sperm and get fucked and inseminated. Yes horny and this time Linda needs our cocks up her ass again. Then come on, put the cocks in our horny three hole slut.
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6891kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yes This Time Linda Needs The Cocks In Her Ass Again 720p

Arabella - perfect reverse prayer Bonlee

We have said it before: Arabella is the perfect bondage babe! She has it all! Extreme flexibility, very tieable boobs, and a huge mouth. What more can you ask for? Unfortunately, it means Arabella always gets tied up in the most extreme positions, the ones that other models can’t do. She also gets the biggest gags other models can’t do. Is that unfair? We don’t think so, we are trying to be nice to her, we even matched her rope to the wall color! Enjoy Arabella in a reverse prayer that is one of the highest you have ever seen!
Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

Allegra's Test - Part 3 Bugt

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 3

Filling the generation gap Richland Center

Studio: Punani Films
Generation gap is filled for the old dude getting to fuck the sweet pussy of the busty hottie stripping down naked to enjoy the brutal bang. Extreme pleasures were always implied for the gorgeous lady getting wild.
Duration: 20:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3710kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filling the generation gap

Время генерации страницы 0.03622 секунды с 9 запросами