View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 11:14 AM   #20206
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Cards of pain pt.10

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Luna Corazon, Lady Tatjana

Brazilian beauty Luna Corazon visited our studio to test her endurance in our Cards of Pain game. She did not expect it to be so harsh. In this episode the feared Switch card was revealed again. It was the first time for Lady Tatjana to be the victim of this special (un)lucky card. Never ever before she had to stand the harsh lashes of the whip. This will be an ever haunting experience in her life.
The rules: The player must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, pussy, soles/thighs and breasts). Each of the five punishments are modified by an (un)lucky card drawn randomly by the player. Luna wins the game if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up at any point, she goes home empty handed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cards of pain pt.10

Seriousimages - Pd And His Infernal Restraints

Our first membership site SeriousImages featuring over 500 galleries of quality photos and videos.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x480

Total size: 1.7 GB in 8 files.

Download Seriousimages - Pd And His Infernal Restraints

Wasteland - The Girl Who Talked Too Much

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Master Eric
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, hot wax, restraints
Video language: English

I dont want to hear anything but numbers from you, Master Eric stated firmly. What numbers Ava thought to herself quietly. It all became apparent very quickly, as Master chained her securely to a large box, her clit pushed firmly up against a vibrating magic wand. want you to count all your orgasms clearly. If I dont hear you, you get punished. Poor Ava, does the number of her orgasms exceed her punishments. Watch and find out.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2542kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

Download Wasteland - The Girl Who Talked Too Much

Treasure hunt darcia

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Linda, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana, Lady Ariel

This is the second episode of the Cards of Pain spin-off series. Linda is back to test her endurance in this modified game, too. In this Reloaded version of the game - unlike in the regular version - the payer may not eliminate a card before the game. Rather, if she is not happy with the card she drew for a round, she may draw a new one - in return for 10 extra strokes. This option may be used only once in a round. The rest of the rules remain unchanged: Player must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body parts. Each round is modified by a "lucky card" drawn by the player. This time for the first time the three best dominas of the Bdsm world ream up in a game against a player: Amanda, Ariel and Tatjana. One of them gets quite unlucky this time, thanks to a Switch card.

Duration: 1:25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Treasure hunt darcia
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20116 секунды с 9 запросами