View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 11:12 AM   #1796
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

My Step-Mom Is An Anal Whore Four Lakes

Cast: Jane Wilde, Lisey Sweet
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Squirting, Toy
Video language: English
Jane Wilde always knew there was something weird about her step-mom Lisey Sweet. One day Jane goes snooping around in her mom's bedroom and finds all kinds of kinky butt toys so finally it all makes sense! Now Jane knows "My Mom is an Anal Whore!" But of course Jane can not resist trying one of her enticing anal toys so she grabs a butt plug, Hitachi and goes to town! Right in the middle of a wild orgasm Lisey walks in and yells at Jane for using her stuff. Jane won't have any of this so she takes charge and decides to see just how much of an anal whore her step mom really is. Jane grabs Lisey and pushes her down between her legs and makes her suck pussy while Jane fucks her own ass with the butt-plug. Jane wants to get dirty with step-mommy so she crams the butt-plug in her mouth and makes her clean it off. But this is just the beginning of a long day of kinky, taboo style role-play for Jane and Lisey! On the bed Lisey lays back with her white lacy thigh-high stockings, garter belt and high heels while Jane grinds her pussy and ass on Lisey's face. Soon Jane gets curious about Lisey's ass so she pulls her panties to the side and checks out the goods. She shoots lube up her butt and fucks her hole with a clear butt plug while vibing her clit until Lisey cums. Next toy is bigger and longer and Jane stretches Lisey's asshole with it until it gapes. Now on her side Lisey holds her fuckhole open with her long black fingernails while Jane pounds her with a strap-on dildo and drives Lisey crazy. She tastes it and gets it all nice and wet and then flipped over onto all fours in doggie Jane fucks her ass into another big orgasm. Lisey wants to ride that cock so she climbs onto Jane's cock in reverse cowgirl position and bounces her sexy curvy butt all up in it until she cums again. So many toys to play with! Next Jane finds a dick on a stick and really takes Lisey over the top with multiple orgasms while she squirts all over Jane's face. Jane wants in on the anal whore action so Lisey gives her special treatment with a big glass dildo that causes her slutty hole to gape and leaves Jane a quivering mess. The day wouldn't be complete without a fist up someones ass so Jane does the honors and pries Laceys willing ass wide open with her hand and fists her into straight up heaven. Like mother like daughter Jane and Lisey are dirty little anal whores together!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Step-Mom Is An Anal Whore

Nice Waitress Girl Datto

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lexus Love
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Brunette, Butt Plug, Facial, First Time Anal, Teen, Toy
Sweet little Lexus is an 18 years old waitress who’s here for her shot at fame and fortune. She's cute, petite, ready and willing, but it’s almost like she really has no idea what's going on. She’s so hesitant and reserved that she kinda reminds me of a deer frozen in headlights. Even when we're talking about sex and her history, she never seems to really open up to us.
We barely get the tip of the iceberg of her story as she seems just so leery of the whole operation. She really is nice enough and I suppose if I were in a similar situation I’d be pretty on guard too. Also, it's smart of her to be reluctant, because I’m about to put her through the ringer! Once I get my cock out of my pants and in her mouth she brightens up a bit. She really is a cute little thing. She complies when I put her on the desk and fuck her while she’s still wearing the butt plug, which is also her first time doing such a thing, She’s a great little fuck. Next, I smash her 18 year old little asshole and she really looks fantastic while taking my cock in said butthole.
We have her do the piledriver, riding, ass to mouth, some gigantic gapes and she handles it all with a secretive little smirk on her face. Once she’s had my dick in every way I can think to give it to her, I finally blast her face with a big ol’ load of jizz which she doesn't seem to be a fan of.
She seems a little happier at the end, until she finds out all that reservation and hesitation was probably a good thing, because we’ve got no money for her, but she does have our recommendation.
Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Waitress Girl

Ass Gaped Wide - Antonia Sainz & Claudia Macc El Bosque

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Claudia Macc (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They change positions and each time, Antonia puts her soaking wet hand into Claudia's mouth, giving her all of her ass juices. Finally, Antonia bends her gorgeous blonde girlfriend over into the doggystyle position and continues to enjoy her lesbian anal fisting while she masturbates, giving her an explosive orgasm and proving she can pass the challenge any day!
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Gaped Wide - Antonia Sainz & Claudia Macc

Erin Everheart Makes Leda Lotharia Her Bitch Nulato

Cast: Erin Everheart, Leda Lotharia
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facefucking, Masturbation, LezDom, Anal Fingerin
Erin Everheart leads her puppy girl Leda Lotharia in on a leash. She gives her tits, mouth and asshole a proper inspection and begins to stretch her little bitch out. Leda whimpers with pleasure as her mistress commands. Erin fists Leda’s ass, fucks her hard with a strap-on, makes her gape, and then Leda takes the slink deep inside. Erin wants in on all the fun so she lets Leda slide the slink up her ass and then fists her tight hole until she cums.
Duration: 1:07:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erin Everheart Makes Leda Lotharia Her Bitch

Ariel X Destroys Angel Allwood's Asshole after she wins it as a prize Deqen

Cast: Ariel X And Angel Allwood
Genres: Anal Toys, Gape, Anal Stretching, StrapO
Angel Allwood is lift and carried to the room where Ariel cleans her asshole out for the full day of anal torment. After the , Ariel ties Angel up and gives her brutal spankings in the locker room. She is spanked until she gapes
Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X Destroys Angel Allwood's Asshole after she wins it as a prize

European Brunette With Beautiful Tits Coquimbo

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Anal, Brunette, Cumshot, Big Ass, Interracial, Big Tits, Big Dick, Hairy, Cowgirl, Big Booty, Doggystyle, Riding, Cum In Mouth
This week we got Valentina Nappi teaching us sexy Italian vocabulary. "scopare nel culo" is today's Lesson. She shows us her round ass and perfect tits. She keeps asking for a "cazzo nero", We found the perfect one for her.
Prince Yahshua steps right in and she is delighted by the surprise. Prince Destroys her throat with his massive "cazzo", He goes in for her tight "figa". He gets her pussy nice and wet.
It's time to see why Italians do it best. He pops that big black dick in her ass. She left with a gaping hole. Don't miss out on this one.
Duration: 50:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: European Brunette With Beautiful Tits

Joanna Angel and Lexi Lore's Lesbian Anal Ede

Cast: Lexi Lore, Joanna Angel
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplu
The sexy long-legged Lexi Lore is rummaging though her step-mom's dresser drawers when she finds a curious looking metal instrument with a ball at each end that could only be some sort of sex toy. She strips completely naked, kicks her feet up onto a leather chair, and slides the metal toy inside her asshole. She pops it in and out of her ass, spits on it, and slides it back in deep when suddenly she's startled by her hot tattooed step-mom Joanna Angel. Joanna at first, scolds Lexi for going through her things, and then for not using the big end of the toy. Joanna squats down next to Lexi's asshole and spanks her perfect pale ass pink. She sinks the big end into Lexi's ass and Lexi moans in pleasure, thanking her step-mom for fucking her ass with the cold metal toy. Joanna takes Lexi by the hair and brings her over to her bed and with her ass in the air and her face in the mattress, Lexi gets her ass stuffed with a huge dick on a stick. Joanna makes Lexi rub her pussy until she cums but tells her that she's not allowed to cum without something in her as so Joanna straps on a huge dildo and fucks Lexi's ass deep while Lexi holds a vibrator against her clit and she cums hard with her step-mom's cock in her ass. Joanna flips Lexi over and fucks her ass with her legs spread. She makes Lexi climb on top and ride her cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Joanna wants to show her step-daughter how a real anal whore takes it, and tells Lexi to fuck her with her big glass toy. Lexi sinks the clear glass toy inside her step-mom's ass and fucks her with it and Joanna cums hard with a vibrator. Next, Joanna takes out the Slink and has Lexi slide it way up inside her ass and Joanna cums hard again with two feet of the toy in her guts. Lastly, she makes Lexi slide her whole fist inside her ass and because Lexi does such a fine job, she rewards her step-daughter with the pillar, and slides the cold clear glass toy in and out, gaping Lexi's hole.
Duration: 1:01:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joanna Angel and Lexi Lore's Lesbian Anal

Время генерации страницы 0.03494 секунды с 9 запросами