Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Home Bound Les Ulis

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Jemma
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Jemma Valentine, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English
Jemma and Ric had only dabbled in Bondage in the past, but today they wanted it take it in a more serious direction. Tied to furniture and splayed out on the floor, Ric enjoys delivering an intensely pleasurable experience, especially the part where Gemma begs to cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2771kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 199.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Home Bound

TG - A Toying with Rain - Rain DeGrey, Mistress Elise Graves Feesburg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I like playing with Rain.
In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan. It's what warms her freaky heart.
I like having Rain in my control. It is really fun to fuck with her. She is so tough and so weak at the same time. She can withstand whips and canes and yet crumble under her own pussy and tits.
Whips hurt her skin. Plastic wrap controls her breath. And cocks wreck her brain.
I like Rain, therefore I like fucking with Rain.
I like Rain a lot.
Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - A Toying with Rain - Rain DeGrey, Mistress Elise Graves

As Tears Go By Clintonville

You'll sit and watch "As Tears Go By". A new, smoking hot Shadow Lane Video starring the incomarable Amelia Jane Rutherford and Arthur Sire. The new music instructress at Bramar Prep is in big trouble with the head master. After spanking 13 pupils in the first 3 weeks of term, one indignant parent has pulled his out of school.
Held accountable for her profligate use of spanking by Mr. Carmon (Arthur Sire), Miss St. Clair (Amelia Rutherford) protests that she thought it both permissible and customary to spank naughty students. Mr. Cameron chides her for her ignorance of Braemar Academy protocol, which requires parental permission for subjecting any pupil to corporal punishment. Miss St. Clair is stunned, but willfully defends her compulsive spanking practices as fundamentally sound. Mr. Cameron doesn't bother to disguise his anger at the arrogant British girl's losing the school a student and risking its reputation, but proceeds at once to spank the leggy blonde until she cries real tears, not only once but several times.
First she goes over his knee in her lovely, crisp outfit and is spanked hard. Then she is stripped to her seductive black lingerie and spanked again. Finally every sticht is removed from her lith and graceful form and she is again spanked over the knee before being bent over for a strapping and leather paddling. The discipline just keeps coming for beautiful Miss St. Clair, until the teacher leatns her lesson by hear.
No one brings a blush to the cheeks of an English rose like an American spanker! The chemistry between this handsome, determined man and haughty (but very charming girl) is superb in a strict discipline senario with its own sophisticated spin. Anekua Habe Rutherford is the hottest thing to come out of the UK since the Victoria's Secret catalog is "As Tears Go By".
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 458.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: As Tears Go By

Wasteland - Intruder Quecreek

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: breast play, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Sex, Spanking
Master Shadrack wanted to give his sub, Violet Sky, an unusual treat, so he takes her to a secret mad scienceâlaboratory. After jimmying the door lock, he brings her in to the lab to explore. To his delight, there are all kinds of unusual toys and after getting her naked and on the examination table, proceeds to experiment with each device, ultimately brining her to an explosive orgasm with a twist.
Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3467kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 452.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Intruder

Allegra's Test - Part 2 Parowan

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 2

Broken : A Superhero Parody, High Production BDSM and Sex Feature! Rice Lake

Cast: Dee Williams ,Lily LaBeau ,Lee Stone
Genres: Humiliation ,Nipple Clamps ,Role Play ,Double Penetration ,brunet ,top ,Fetish ,Sybian ,Rope Bondage ,Hair Pulling ,Electric Dildo ,Punching ,Metal Bondage ,Interracial ,white
Many months in the making, this Superhero Parody fetish test shoot has it all: high production value, special visual effects, ruthless fucking and Bondage sex!
At a secret facility in the desert, a supervillian - the mysterious Doctor - and his henchmen infiltrate the defenses to gain access to the world’s only supply of Kryptonite: the only substance that can weaken the superpowers of Earth’s superheroes.
An epic battle ensues, but Powergirl (Darling), is defeated and taken prisoner.
Military top brass have only one option left: call in Supergirl (Lily LaBeau) to rescue Powergirl from the evil supervillians. It’s a perilous mission, but she has no choice but to accept.
What ensues is one for the books. Watch your favorite defeated, restrained in unforgiving devices, sucking on hard cocks and fucked mercilessly.
From the mind that brought you Operation Americana, Matt Williams.
Duration: 51:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken : A Superhero Parody, High Production BDSM and Sex Feature!

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3 Horten

Amanda watches wide eyed as I gather more supplies. I cleave gag her with some microfoam tape, before I tie her hair to the post. Her bondage is made more severe with more ropes cinching everything tighter. Her gag is also made more severe as black tape tightens it and is wrapped around the post. Except for her fingers and toes, she is completely immobilized... I guess she can still blink her eyes as well. Some heavy duty clamps on her nipples complete Amanda's bondage. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor as Amanda endures her bondage and gag. After a while, I release her from the chair. With her hands and tits still bound I put her on her knees. I cut off her panties and shove them in her mouth before leaving her again. The clip ends shortly after.
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.05628 секунды с 9 запросами