View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 10:13 AM   #9190
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Leburn

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

Painful duel pt.9 Nizao

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Lucy, Zazie, Amanda
Painful Duel returns with Lucy and Zazie competing against each others. They must endure three rounds of whippings. The one who gives up loses the game, and goes home without any prize. The winner takes all.
1st round: 40 strokes on their backs lying on a bench. 2nd round: 40 strokes on their pussies (ouch!)3rd round: Full body whipping until one of them capitulates.Lucy has never won any of her games yet, it Is time for her to have her first victory. Zazie has one won game (Wheel of Pain 29) and one lostgame (Painful Duel 7) in her history. The punishments are executed bythe lovely but vicious Domina Amanda.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful duel pt.9

Cheating Wife's Big Hot Ass Shamed Fully Naked In Public Display Windfall

Cast: Mona Wales ,Montse Swinger ,Xavi Tralla
Video language: English
Montse Swinger is a cheating whore of a wife and Mona Wales is there to teach this bitch a lesson! Everyone in town is going to know how many cocks this unfaithful wife has stuffed in her anal hungry ass while Mona parades her fully naked in public where husband’s coworkers shop! Who knows how many of these onlookers this Puta has fucked! To continue the humiliation Montse is tied up in rope bondage then fisted and anally fucked in front of a crowd of on duty construction workers!
Duration: 1:08:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheating Wife's Big Hot Ass Shamed Fully Naked In Public Display

RTB - Winnie the Hun, Part Two - Blonde Winnie Rider and Amy Faye Kosice

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
All suspensions are brutal but there aren't many as tough as the hogtie suspension. Ask Winnie Rider if you see her around. It may be the cruelest thing we do to her all day.
Really, though, who are we kidding? She would be lucky if we let her get away with something so simple as her roughest challenge of the feed. We love the elaborate and the over the top. We are going to overload her with all kinds of sadistic devices and see how she does when all of her sensitive spots are screaming for mercy.
The Horse is a great example of something exquisite for both its simple design and incredible potential. Winnie straddles it and it splits her pussy perfectly. Her entire weight rests on her clit and the pressure is unbearable. As a kindness we decide to take a bit of her attention off of it by playing with her magnificent tits. Clamps, whips, canes. it doesn't matter what we do to her as long as it is painful enough to pull her mind away from her aching pussy.
Of course we're going to come back to vibrate her until she almost passes out, but we're going to wait until she is completely broken and exhausted before we give her that kind of reward.
Duration: 44:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Winnie the Hun, Part Two - Blonde Winnie Rider and Amy Faye

There's A Switch Riegelwood

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Vendetta ,Claire Adams
Claire Adams plays both sides of the coin in the BDSM scene. Known as a switch, Claire gives a rare performance as a submissive for Princess Donna’s hard hitting dominance on Wired Pussy. Days later, Claire switches roles and dishes out the pain to the willing Vendetta. Exploring her relationship with sadism and masochism, Claire reveals that her life as a switch stretches far beyond the camera and exists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9740kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: There's A Switch

Legal Counsel: Zoe Sparx Trades Holes For Legal Representation Dillon Beach

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Zoe Sparx
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Squirting ,Flogging ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,drool ,Anal ,Clover Clamps ,Vaginal Penetration
When check fraudster Zoe Sparx gets into trouble with the law, she faces jail time unless she can convince cheap lawyer Stirling Cooper to take her case and save her ass. Zoe puts up a fight once she hears what Stirling wants, but she’s willing to pay the price to avoid prison. As the night progresses, Zoe gives up all her holes and her dignity. First, Zoe is stripped to only her high heels, gagged and tied spread eagle to Stirling’s desk. She squirms as Stirling flogs her tits and stomach. Zoe is embarrassed that each hit from the flogger makes her wetter and wetter. When Stirling attaches clover clamps to her nipples, Zoe cries out in pleasure and pain. Stirling loves hearing Zoe’s cries and tugs on the clamps as he stuffs his cock into her mouth. Zoe eagerly swallows his cock down, gagging on it as drool leaks down her face. Then Stirling clamps Zoe’s pussy open, leaving her clit exposed to the vibrator Stirling keeps in his desk. Zoe arches off the desk, pulling at her restraints as she tries to get away from the vibe. It feels so good, Zoe can’t help cumming and squirting all over Stirling’s desk. Displeased his slut forgot to ask for permission, Stirling pushes the vibe firm against Zoe’s clit, making her promise to ask for permission before she cums next time. Zoe screams, promising she’ll do better next time. Next, Zoe is tied on all fours. She cries out as Stirling fucks her mouth and crops her cute ass. After using her mouth, Stirling starts stretching Zoe’s cunt. Zoe squirms as he fingerfucks her before driving his hard cock into her wet hole. Zoe moans as Stirling thrusts get deeper and deeper. It feels so good, she can’t help but cum again without permission. To punish his disobedient charge, Stirling fucks Zoe’s ass with a glass dildo and then continues to fuck her cunt as the same time. All the stimulation is driving Zoey wild. She begs Stirling not to stop, desperate for a hard fucking. Stirling flips Zoe over and continues fucking her, switching between her pussy and ass as Zoe screams in pleasure. She promises she’ll be good as Stirling pounds her holes. Zoe keeps cumming and squirts all over. Satisfied his boon has been met, Stirling makes Zoe suck on his balls as he blows his load all over her face.
Duration: 1:05:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Legal Counsel: Zoe Sparx Trades Holes For Legal Representation

ElitePain best scenes 12th year! Isabela

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ElitePain
The twelfth edition of our best Of series contain the best scenes of these 8 titles: Wheel of Pain 28 - Wheel of Pain 29 - Cards of Pain 1 - Wheel of Pain 30 - Painful Duel 8 - Cards of Pain 2 - Wheel of Pain The Duel - Save Your Friend - The best Parts Of All!
Duration: 1:17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain best scenes 12th year!

Время генерации страницы 0.09577 секунды с 9 запросами