View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 08:06 AM   #2681
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Attention Whore Yunno X Humilated, Punished, and Gang Fucked in Public Naganohara

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Antonio Ross ,Tina Kay ,Yunno X
Genres: Straight ,Submission ,Athletic ,BDSM ,black hair ,Anal ,Blowjob ,slim ,Brunette ,Latinx
Video language: English
How does as deranged group of sadists celebrate a special occasion? By feasting on the fresh meat of hot young lady in public, of course!! Yunno X serves as masochistic treat for the devious whims of Steve and his hungry group of friends. First Yunno is stripped, labeled for consumption, and then wrapped in clear plastic amidst a beautiful plaza whilst being gawked at by hundreds of tourists. Shackled to a pole with police handcuffs her handlers spank her perfect little ass and natural perky tits with their hands. She lets out tiny yelps of pain and begs for them to abuse her more. As her sadistic mistress and male dom humiliate and punish her in public, a police car rolls by and demands to know what is going on. While one of their clever friends distracts the officers Yunno and her captors away, slithering naked down a narrow cobblestone street teeming with cafes and business people. They all point and stare in complete disbelief of this young whores shamelessness and wanton desire for lurid attention. Yunno is dragged through the streets until they reach the bar where one of their friends is waiting to sink their teeth into her soft and innocent flesh. A large group of people are playing pool and enjoying an afternoon . When they see Yunno walk in their jaws drop and drool begins to pool and ooze from the corners of their mouths. Steve wastes little time and cuts off the plastic wrap that has encased his little treat. He takes out his giant cock and shoves it deep into her mouth until she gags and chokes from his aggressive deep throat plunge. Soon another one of his friends whips his cock out and Yunno devours that ones as well. The crowd gasps and begins to grope her tits and ass. She begs for more and juices drip from her hungry cunt. Steve throws her on top of the pool table and quickly lashes her legs and arms together with tight and restrictive rope bondage. She squirms and fights against the dom’s torment but her plea’s for mercy get stifled when her mistress shoves her tiny pink pussy over her face and makes her eat her out. Yunno spends the next hour being tossed around like a rag doll as her pussy gets punished relentlessly buy giant cocks and powerful vibrators. When Steve finally grows tired of his fuck toy, he tosses her to the ground so he and his friend can blow massive loads of cum all over her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attention Whore Yunno X Humilated, Punished, and Gang Fucked in Public

Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits Palmetto

Unfortunately Nora just isn't that good. In fact we've struggled to find what she's good at and it seems that failure is the only thing Nora has a knack for. To conclude our livefeed Nora is strapped into the spanking bench. She gets an asshook which is tied to her hair. To mirror her failures we give her some pudding.
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Ritzville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Treasure hunt linda Freeland

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Linda, Mistress Tatjana, Mistress Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Our latest game format, the Treasure Hunt, has released a new episode. In this format, players are required to collect Treasure Chests from the game board fields. The more Treasure Chests a player collects, the higher the prize she might win: $250, $500, $1000, $2000, or $5000. While searching for these treasures, players must face various painful punishments. These punishments depend on what the player discovers under the fields she reveals during the game. If a player completes the upcoming punishment round, she can choose to stop at any prize level. However, there Is one exception: If a player finds the fifth Treasure Chest, she Instantly wins $5000. Throughout this game, some dramatic events unfold. To fully grasp the girls’ motivation, we recommend watching Tatjana’s interview, which we have included as an extra after the main film.
Duration: 1:52:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Treasure hunt linda

Ashley's ransom Whitesville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Domination, Hairy, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Spanking, Straight, Submission, Cumshot
Ashley Lane gets a call to pick up a package for work, but it turns out that Christian is just waiting to ambush her. First Christian takes some photos of Ashley being tormented, then he stuffs his cock in her mouth but she keeps fighting back. Next Christian ties her wrists to her ankles and cuts off her panties. He gropes her tits and face and admires her struggling body. It’s not long before Christian puts Ashley on her knees and fucks her from behind. She continues to struggle but Ashley can’t keep up to Christians relentless pace. He takes turns fucking her, choking her, and spanking her in spite of all her protests. Christian shoots his load all over Ashley’s resistant face.
Duration: 49:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley's ransom

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2 Ord

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

Cards of pain pt.6 Cornelius

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Ariel, Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
We made an offer to Ariel and Amanda, two of our best dominas. The one who plays the Cards of Pain may win the total of all the lost Cards of Pain prize money from past games combined: $15.000 USD. If they had both volunteered that would have made it a Duel, but only Ariel dared to submit herself to this very painful game. The rules are as always: Ariel must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and thighs/soles) Each five punishments are modified by a (un)lucky card drawn random by the player. If she gives up before completing the fifth round, she goes home empty handed.
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain pt.6
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05765 секунды с 9 запросами