View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 06:08 AM   #20205
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Alisa - bed time

Alisa - bed time

Beautiful Alisa is back for some more ropes! She looks amazing in blue! A box tie is very frustrating to Alisa, she doesn't really like to have her boobs on display and up for grabs. She wriggles and complains but her arms are very much stuck. Poor Alisa, let's hope no one will try to grab her big breasts! That would be terrible.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Alisa - bed time

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and enjoy the view for a while as Purple Jade endures her bondage. She still has too much movement for my liking, so I tie her big toes down to a concrete block. I step away and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. I see a leather strap and decide it might be fun to whip her feet with it. I was right, although I'm not sure PJ agreed with me based on her reactions. Her ass gets a few whacks as well. I leave her once again until the end of the clip. I remove the nipple clamps and whip her bound tits with the leather strap, and shortly after I release her from her bondage.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

Download A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

StraponSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination and Sybian with Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ Rough Sex

The infamous sybian fucking machine is prepped at once. Of course, Marina will be bound to it with leather wrist and ankle cuffs as a dildo-on-a-stick in shoved in her mouth for an endless deepthroat blowjob.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination and Sybian with Esmi Lee

Clit Torment

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gabrielle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator,Ring Gag, Suspension, Stockings, , Whipping, Piercing
Video language: English

This girl loves pain and being at the mercy of a big dominating daddy. I will tie her naked tender body with coarse ropes, close her mouth with a leather gag, a big vibrator and torment your clitoris a little.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4814kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Clit Torment

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder's challenge, she is awesome!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15802 секунды с 9 запросами