View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 04:59 AM   #20204
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A New Toy - Part 2

A New Toy - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I have a little more fun with my new toy for a while. I enjoy watching her reactions as I grab her by her hair and smack her ass. I finally untie her neckrope from above and I pull up a chair. I ballgag her next. A little more manhandling ensues, before I start intensifying her bondage with more rope. The girl makes some fabulous expressions as she is being bound tighter and tighter.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.8 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 2

Broken : A Superhero Parody, High Production BDSM and Sex Feature!

Cast: Dee Williams ,Lily LaBeau ,Lee Stone
Genres: Humiliation ,Nipple Clamps ,Role Play ,Double Penetration ,brunet ,top ,Fetish ,Sybian ,Rope Bondage ,Hair Pulling ,Electric Dildo ,Punching ,Metal Bondage ,Interracial ,white
Video language: English

Many months in the making, this Superhero Parody fetish test shoot has it all: high production value, special visual effects, ruthless fucking and Bondage sex!
At a secret facility in the desert, a supervillian - the mysterious Doctor - and his henchmen infiltrate the defenses to gain access to the world's only supply of Kryptonite: the only substance that can weaken the superpowers of Earth's superheroes.
An epic battle ensues, but Powergirl (Darling), is defeated and taken prisoner.
Military top brass have only one option left: call in Supergirl (Lily LaBeau) to rescue Powergirl from the evil supervillians. It's a perilous mission, but she has no choice but to accept.
What ensues is one for the books. Watch your favorite defeated, restrained in unforgiving devices, sucking on hard cocks and fucked mercilessly.
From the mind that brought you Operation Americana, Matt Williams.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Broken : A Superhero Parody, High Production BDSM and Sex Feature!

Aisha - hogtied

Persian girl Aisha is back for more rope! This time without her head scarf, just naked, but with a lot of attitude. It soon changed when she got gagged with a massive harness gag. It is so tight and solid! Aisha ended up hogtied with her toes tied to her head. Great struggles and fun times! This girl is so kinky!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Aisha - hogtied

A New Toy - Part 1

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A New Toy - Part 1

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18968 секунды с 9 запросами