Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Russian roulette petgirl Jane

Russian roulette petgirl Jane

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane
Video language: English

Playing russian roulette with our petgirl Jane, and of course a lot of spanking and testing the bull whip on her back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 93.2 MB

Download Russian roulette petgirl Jane

Painful duel pt.9

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Lucy, Zazie, Amanda

Painful Duel returns with Lucy and Zazie competing against each others. They must endure three rounds of whippings. The one who gives up loses the game, and goes home without any prize. The winner takes all.
1st round: 40 strokes on their backs lying on a bench. 2nd round: 40 strokes on their pussies (ouch!)3rd round: Full body whipping until one of them capitulates.Lucy has never won any of her games yet, it Is time for her to have her first victory. Zazie has one won game (Wheel of Pain 29) and one lostgame (Painful Duel 7) in her history. The punishments are executed bythe lovely but vicious Domina Amanda.

Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Painful duel pt.9

Too Swoll to Control: Cheyenne Jewel brought to her knees!

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Cheyenne Jewel ,Ariel X
Genres: Domination ,shaved ,Athletic ,Vaginal Penetration ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Voyeur ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex
Video language: English

Cheyenne Jewel is one tough babe, but she makes an even better filthy poor-excuse-for-a-gym-rat of a whore. Ariel makes her earn her membership by lifting weights while getting face-fucked, doing sets of shoulder shrugs as she is fisted in front of unsuspecting gym members, pumping her wet ass up and down Xander's cock in the Captain's Chair and taking DP like a champ! Pussy-licking, rough sex, anal pounding, and anal cream pie!

Duration: 52:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Too Swoll to Control: Cheyenne Jewel brought to her knees!

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09657 секунды с 9 запросами