luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Super Freaks Hardcore Directors Cut

Super Freaks Hardcore Directors Cut

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Wurstfilm Dark Alley Media
Cast: Nils Jacobson, Rubskin, Steph Bobson, Muchtar Brazil, Ralph Love, Tin Valentino
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, International, Bareback, Anal

Now the filthiest of the filth suck, sex, cum, swallow and drowned in puddles of piss . 7 scenes that all deliver, we guarantee will release the freak in you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:44:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Super Freaks Hardcore Directors Cut

Jocks - Shane's Pool Party

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Jocks

I have no idea how often Shane Frost throws a pool party, but trust me, this is one R.S.V.P. You won't want to miss.

Shane gets things rolling with a hot tryst involving bottom dude Jake Austin. After giving each other the standard compliment ("You look much hotter than your pictures" -- well, isn't 3D always better?), the two kiss and in record time Jake is going down on Shane's thick meat. Shane returns the suck favor and then he starts the fucking by banging Jake atop a chair from behind. Shane seems to be fucking with all he's got, then Jake tells him to fuck him harder and it turns out that, yeah, Shane's got more to give. Jake's furry ass takes Shane missionary while Jake cranks out his load, then Jake pulls out and spews a gusher all over Jake.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:33:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jocks - Shane's Pool Party
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11102 секунды с 9 запросами