View Single Post
Old 05-31-2024, 11:51 PM   #20200
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - Coffee, Tea or Me, Goddess?

Wasteland - Coffee, Tea or Me, Goddess?

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Foot Worship, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play
Video language: English

After using Violet as a human coffee table that also serves as a shoe polisher, she allows her to worship her legs ass and legs to get things warmed up. Violet then turns her attention to Goddesss lovely breasts and nipples, leading to a hot session with a vibrating magic wand which brings her to several enthusiastic orgasms. What’s for desert, Violet?

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 359.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Coffee, Tea or Me, Goddess?

Abigail - chicken wing

One of our super bondage talents, the flexible Abigail, is going to attempt a chicken wing tie. In her white stockings and suspenders, Abigail is just a stunning young girl with huge eyes and very cute boobs. But with some purple rope added, Abigail suddenly is a very sexy damsel in distress! Chicken wing ties are not easy, and Abigail's shoulders and elbows are pulled back tight! She struggles on her belly, her legs frogtied. there is no hope of escape, but don't worry, Abigail loved it and she will be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Abigail - chicken wing

A New Toy - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I remove the girl's ballgag and then I bind her right tit. I slap and grope it as I pull on her crotchrope to see how she reacts. I bind her other tit and then spend more time slapping them and manhandling her. I tie a rope into her hair for later before shoving a shop rag in her mouth as a gag. After the rag has been tightly taped in, I lift her out of the chair and place her on the floor. I add another length of rope to her ankles and feet. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 3

Cards of pain rld linda

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Linda, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana, Lady Ariel

This is the second episode of the Cards of Pain spin-off series. Linda is back to test her endurance in this modified game, too. In this Reloaded version of the game - unlike in the regular version - the payer may not eliminate a card before the game. Rather, if she is not happy with the card she drew for a round, she may draw a new one - in return for 10 extra strokes. This option may be used only once in a round. The rest of the rules remain unchanged: Player must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body parts. Each round is modified by a "lucky card" drawn by the player. This time for the first time the three best dominas of the Bdsm world ream up in a game against a player: Amanda, Ariel and Tatjana. One of them gets quite unlucky this time, thanks to a Switch card.

Duration: 1:21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cards of pain rld linda

Bondage Gang Bang Test Shoot

Cast: James Deen ,Mickey Mod ,Calixto ,Seda ,Bobby Bends ,Lou Davis
Genres: slim , ,Blowjob ,Fetish ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,Voyeur ,black hair ,shaped ,Medical Fetish ,Female Slave ,Straight ,Straitjacket ,Gangbang ,Double Penetration ,versatile ,mixed ,Athletic ,switch ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs
Video language: English

This is a test shoot for a potential new site!
In this fantasy role-play update Seda plays a patient at a Mental Health Facility who is being used for sex by the hospital staff. When she tells her doctor of being hung upside down and made to suck an orderly's cock she thinks her doctor will be on her side. Little does she know that not only is her doctor aware of the abuse, she's been orchestrating the whole thing. Without the help of her doctor Seda has no way out of solitary confinement, and no way out of her sexual servitude!Update includes gang bang sex in bondage, double penetration, double vaginal, and several loads of cum all over Seda's helpless body!

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bondage Gang Bang Test Shoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11071 секунды с 9 запросами