BooMPooL

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Jocelyn - Sissy Slut, Sissy Slut, Youre A Fucking Sissy Slut

Goddess Jocelyn - Sissy Slut, Sissy Slut, Youre A Fucking Sissy Slut

MPEG-4 - 1280x720 - 00:08:15 - 0,28 GB

Movie actress:
Tags: High Heels, Crossdressing, Goddess Jocelyn, Make Me Bi, Forced Crossdressing, Forced Fem, Slut Training, Sissy Sluts, Sissy Training
Description: Goddess Jocelyn is so giggly and bratty in this clip, youre going to love how she makes you feel, sissy. So fucking girly! Shes going to sing your favorite song, over and over throughout this clip, Sissy slut, sissy slut, you are a fucking sissy slut! By the end of the clip, youll be singing it with her, LOL!I know how badly you want to dress up like a complete and total slut. It makes your little penis so hard. LOL! Thats because youre a sissy slut. Its ok, you cant help it. Its just what you are. And I want you 2 be slutty and girly with me, ok?I want you to be proud of being a sissy slut. I want to help you dress up from your ridiculously high heels, to your wig, Im going to make sure you look sluttier than all the other sissies out there. I want them to be jealous of you! LOL, I know you want a big fat dick in your mouth and the only way thats going to happen is if you look like a total slut. Im going to make you look like a fucking street walker LOL! Im going to give you a sissy slut makeover, Yayayay! Were going to have so much fun together!And were going to spend a lot of time on your makeup because its important that when youre done on your knees and looking up at your man with his huge cock in your mouth, that your makeup is done just right. I know you fantasize about that, dont you, you fucking slut? You want to be the biggest cock whore. I think its sooooo funny that you want to be a sissy slut. I just cannot wait to see you walking the streets, LOL! Youre such a cock crazy sissy whore, arent you? I know exactly who and what youre and I want you to know its ok to be a sissy slut.

DOWNLOAD FROM: DOWNLOAD LINK
BooMPooL is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08629 секунды с 9 запросами