Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cards of pain pt.14

Cards of pain pt.14

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Cynthia, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana

Your favorite pain game returns with a brand new player: Cynthia. She must distribute 100 strokes between her five body parts (bottom, back, breasts, pussy, soles/thighs). She wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. But there is one catch! She must draw "lucky cards" for each of the five punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. Cynthia is a cute petite lady. Soon it turns out whether she was able to make through the five painful punishments.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cards of pain pt.14

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Amanda is left to endure her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Karrlie Dawn's first Hogtied experience

Cast: Karrlie Dawn
Genres: Submission ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Ball Gag ,masturbation ,Handler ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Welcome Karrlie to her first hogtied and her first hardcore bondage shoot. It's always interesting to see how new girls take on the experience.Girls get different things out of it: some like the bondage, some like the domination, others like the orgasms. Karrlie definitely liked cumming - especially when she had no control to stop it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Karrlie Dawn's first Hogtied experience
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15386 секунды с 9 запросами