View Single Post
Old 05-31-2024, 07:53 PM   #20192
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

From Amanda's viewpoint I was going easy on her. A collar, a couple handcuffs and a scrawny length of chain was all that lay in front of her. With her legs and hands well cuffed and her mouth gagged I connect her posture collar to her legs with a short chain. Amanda's arms are worked under her legs and locked to the chain as well. Simplicity turns to immobility quickly and Amanda is helpless to move. Her only reprieve is when I unlock her cuffs... only to make them tighter!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 1 of 4 of the November Live show

Cast: Ally Ann ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Ashley Jane
Genres: shaved ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Straight ,Domination ,slim ,Blonde ,Handler ,natural boobs ,Leather
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you the start of the November live show that featured Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and special guest co-top Princess Donna.
The show starts out as all live shows do, with us getting to know the models. Both of these hot blonds are so sexy and brand new to the BDSM experience. As the show starts, we brutally bind both girls in a leather belt and have a contest to see who can escape. Neither girl can get all the way out, but we reward the one who came the closest and punish the one who lost.
Next we get both girls is a sexy "fuck me" position, bound and trapped hard on the floor. The girl's asses and pussies sticking up in the air. Ally Ann gets a fist jammed up her 19yr old cunt and Ashley has her sweet pussy pounded by a fucking machine. Both girls are made to cum until the begging starts. This was the warm up to the show, and they are already spent.

Duration: 51:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 1 of 4 of the November Live show

Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

We have been trying to tie up the stunning tall playmate Alisa for a while now. She never had time for us, but we finally managed to get her in our ropes! Her perfect body is made to be tied up! She looks amazing in a reverse prayer, her natural perfect breasts completely vulnerable and unprotected. Alisa wasn't too sure about all this, she might not return, but we still have the pictures and video!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

ElitePain best scenes 12th year!

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ElitePain

The twelfth edition of our best Of series contain the best scenes of these 8 titles: Wheel of Pain 28 - Wheel of Pain 29 - Cards of Pain 1 - Wheel of Pain 30 - Painful Duel 8 - Cards of Pain 2 - Wheel of Pain The Duel - Save Your Friend - The best Parts Of All!

Duration: 1:17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download ElitePain best scenes 12th year!

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Amanda watches wide eyed as I gather more supplies. I cleave gag her with some microfoam tape, before I tie her hair to the post. Her bondage is made more severe with more ropes cinching everything tighter. Her gag is also made more severe as black tape tightens it and is wrapped around the post. Except for her fingers and toes, she is completely immobilized... I guess she can still blink her eyes as well. Some heavy duty clamps on her nipples complete Amanda's bondage. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor as Amanda endures her bondage and gag. After a while, I release her from the chair. With her hands and tits still bound I put her on her knees. I cut off her panties and shove them in her mouth before leaving her again. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24750 секунды с 9 запросами