View Single Post
Old 05-31-2024, 01:59 PM   #40422
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bella Rossi's huge natural tits get tied and wired!!! Smiths

Cast: Claire Adams ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Electric Dildo ,Pussy Eating ,Pierced Nipples ,Big Tits ,Redhead ,Electrical Play ,other hair color ,LezDom ,Strap On ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Bella Rossi’s big natural tits and juicy round ass are just begging to be tied up, spanked, shocked, and fondled. In this update Claire does all of the above and more! Bella is put in elaborate bondage positions and strap-on fucked, shocked with a variety of electrical toys, and made to cum over and over again. This is lesbian BDSM at it’s best, hot female doms taking advantage of beautiful female subs. Don’t miss it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi's huge natural tits get tied and wired!!!

A New Toy - Part 1 Neu Ulm

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 1

RTB - Winnie the Hun, Part One - Blonde Winnie Rider and Amy Faye Santa Cruz do Sul

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Winnie Rider, Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
This is probably the fastest Winnie Rider has ever had her day escalate. The beautiful blonde starts off with just a metal collar around her neck, answering a few questions that she thought were completely harmless. Of course she should have known that when she started confessing what things would really get inside of her head that pretty much every one of them was going to end up on the menu. And they are just the warm up.
We weren't kidding when we said this escalates quickly. In a matter of minutes Winnie goes from that nice, safe position on her knees to a much more vulnerable one on her back. Leather straps keep her legs spread wide open, showing off her pretty pussy to the whole world. Electrodes run up to her nipples, giving them a nice little pinch that she'll completely forget about as soon as the shocks start.
When we really want her to scream we use the classic pain and pleasure recipe that is sure to give us the reaction we want. Take one fucking machine and over two dozen clothes pins strung together into zippers, apply both to the target areas, and it let them work together for ten to fifteen minutes or until the slut has completely broken.
The pain of having her body brutalized and hard stimulated doesn't seem to get to her all that easily, but poor Winnie gave us the key to getting inside of her head at the very beginning of the feed. All it takes is a bit of humiliating and degrading petting and she looks like she is on the verge of tears. Something about it makes her skin crawl, and knowing that there was no way we wouldn't take advantage.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Winnie the Hun, Part One - Blonde Winnie Rider and Amy Faye

Wasteland - SunnyBrook 2: Do Your Best! Bellingham

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Foot Worship, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, Spanking
While trapped in the exam room, Goddess Starla thought she might as well make good use of the time. She instructs her favorite sub, Ava, how to give her the most pleasure in the time available. After giving her sub some hard spanks the making her lick the her boots, the goddess has a mind blowing orgasm.
Duration: 12:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - SunnyBrook 2: Do Your Best!

RTB - La Cucaracha, Part Three - Redhead Rain DeGrey and PD Te Puke

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
There's nothing like seeing the finale of a RTB live show. It's where we pull out all of the stops. It doesn't matter if the girl quits at this point because we're pretty much done with her anyway. We get to see how much she can handle and they get to see exactly how sick we are. It's like we're exploring each other. There's so much to learn.
Rain DeGrey we've known for a while. We love having her around. But there is always something new to see with her. For instance, we can't recall the last time we shackled her down into the spiked chair, ran some electricity through her tits and cunt, and just watched her have a meltdown. She screams through her gag, sweats, cries, and struggles. What she doesn't do is get free. We have a few more places we want to run some current.
There's one more thing we want to do with Rain before we let her go. We're going to bend her over, stick her head into the stocks, and turn her ass black and blue with our canes. Tears, snot, and drool are running down her face as she tries to control her emotions through the pain.
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - La Cucaracha, Part Three - Redhead Rain DeGrey and PD

Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 1 West Alexandria

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
And when we do decide to strip her we'll do it by cutting her lovely outfit right off of her sexy body, but in the beginning, at least, it will be fun to see what kind of marks we can leave behind through the light fabric. It isn't a hard game, but it is a fun one.
Duration: 39:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 1

A Perfect Submissive part 2 Tipp City

We all see these young and beautiful women in our day to day lives...stuffing themselves into the tightest and hottest outfits they can find...objectifying themselves and loving it...and not realizing how far those pleasures can go....Feenix plans a day of objectification through bound punishment, submissive conditioning and plenty of pleasure overload...Molly has serious interests in experiencing what he has in store for her, and she submits very well from the first minute...Feenix has a field day, binding her lovely little body effortlessly into strict and immobile positions, which gives him access to focus his efforts as he pleases...Molly responds like a perfect sex slave, accepting her punishments with erotic flair and enjoying the pleasure he demands of her, like a well trained whore
Duration: 11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1274kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 126.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Perfect Submissive part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.08561 секунды с 9 запросами