View Single Post
Old 05-31-2024, 11:03 AM   #9182
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Berlin and her huge monsterous, massive breasts are back for hard bondage Kirvin

Cast: Mz Berlin
Genres: fake boobs ,drool ,Handler ,Bondage ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,switch ,Breast Bondage
Video language: English
Berlin is pulled though the Armory by her massive breasts and lead to the boiler room for her second hogtied installment. Breast bondage and torment is the theme, along with some brutal ties. We get Berlin to cum over and over, and put her sexy body to the Hogtied test.
We look forward to having Berlin back for the new year, and hope the members agree. Don’t forget to check out the free trailer of this update.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin and her huge monsterous, massive breasts are back for hard bondage

Wasteland - Have A Seat Kittitas

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Irony, Sicilia, strap-on sex
Mistress Irony seems quite taken with her slave, Sicilia. She loves her breasts, butt and she especially loves it when Sicilia spreads her legs wide and exposes herself. Mistress Irony is, shall we say, a kind Mistress with a very naughty streak and she exhibits both sides of her personality on a regular basis.
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1890kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 163.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Have A Seat

Maia under Electro-Control Blue Eye

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maia Davis
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,LezDom ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,slim ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Cattle Prod ,Facesitting
Episode 4: “I’m going to control every working muscled in your body!” Welcome Maia back for her final round of electrosex! This time around Maia suffers at the whim of the wickedly intense EMS pads tapped all over her body. Bound standing tall with her tits, pussy and ass exposed to the world, Goddess Aiden takes advantage of this last round by seducing and dominating Maia reducing her to nothing but a slutty electro lezdom toy. Aiden watches in pleasure of the electro-coltrol she has over Maia’s body and leaves her a quivering mess wanting more!
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 537.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maia under Electro-Control

Don't Disrespect the Boss Klamath River

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Octavia Red is granted a rare interview with infamous crime boss Tommy Pistol, but after she keeps asking questions about how Tommy made his fortune the short-tempered Tommy decides to flex his reputation and makes Octavia strip as punishment, but it doesn’t end there. Octavia says she’ll do anything to go home so Tommy gives this reporter a new mic and shoves his cock down her whimpering throat. The angry mob boss then “checks her for wires” with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she’s not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful. Taking advantage of Octavia’s legs spread he starts fucking her. Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking. Tommy takes his time enjoying Octavia’s holes until he feels she’s proven how sorry she really is and rewards her for finally showing him the proper respect.
Duration: 1:03:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Disrespect the Boss

A New Toy - Part 1 Andrup

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 1

Wasteland - Eyes of Innocence Oristano

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, oral sex, Pussy Play, restraints
Newcomers to the scene, real life couple Cat & Argus allow us to capture some of their amazing energy. With Cat attached to the top of a steamer truck, her Master brings her to the brink again and again. Each times she begs for release, he brings another sensation into play, until finally, she is allowed the pleasure of a full body orgasm.
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3480kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 220.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Eyes of Innocence

BondageCafe - Odette Delacroix - Big. err. Tiny Ball of Fun [wmbcv-0892] Achille

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
The only question I had after I finished shooting Julia, was deciding which set of pictures to post first. I had a choice of going with this set, or the Gwen Hood set.
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 769.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Odette Delacroix - Big. err. Tiny Ball of Fun [wmbcv-0892]

Время генерации страницы 0.06311 секунды с 9 запросами