Old 05-30-2024, 07:22 PM   #2150
VitalyGrom

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

VitalyGrom Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 4Kthrowback Alisha and Her Friend Sky Hotel Lesbian Train Wreck

4Kthrowback Alisha and Her Friend Sky Hotel Lesbian Train Wreck

Alisha, Sky
Tags: 22 Years Old, 24 Years Old, Amateur, Axe Wound, Bed / Bedroom , Behind The Scenes (Bts), Brunette, Chubby, Clit Rubbing, Close-Ups, Curly Hair , Curvy , Dark Nipples, Dildo, Dirty Directors Cut, Drinking, Ethnic / Interracial, Fake Nails , Fingering, First Time, Funny, Glasses, Home Video, Hotel / Motel, Interview, Kissing, Lesbian, Lingerie, Long Hair , Medium Tits, Naked / Nude, Night, Nipple Licking, Party / Gone Wild, Party Girl / Raver, Pawg / Bbw, Petite / Short / Spinner, Pussy Licking/Eating, Risky / Savage / Extreme / Weird, See Through, Shaved Pussy , Small Tits, Spreading, Tanned / Tan Lines, Tattoo / Inked, Tiny Nipples
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:23:46
File Size: 0,77 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description: Ok guys here is the 2nd part of the shoot with 22yo Alisha and 24yo sky, she showed up at a hotel that we eventually got kicked out of by the way with a couple other girls and one of them decided she wanted to get naked too.well this is what happens before i shut the shoot down watch the crazy interview i tried to, wasnt in the mood to get the cops called for them destroying the hotel room or fighting or anything else they did. her naked friend jumped into the action with her on what was supposed to be a solo girl shoot ,, check out this crazy Mexican girl and her even crazier friend for yourself . Gotta be one of the most unorganized clusterfuck shoots i have ever tryed to do,,, and the girls were normal when they showed up, tthese girls went from normal to batshit crazy in under 20 minutes of being at the hotel, wasnt in the mood to babysit so this is what i captured before i had to shut it down ,,, pure off the wall insanity !

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/29f620f53e512
VitalyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09314 секунды с 9 запросами