LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Quit It Scene 4 Hilham

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Alexander Kristov is cleaning up glassware in the green room at closing time when Drake Masters makes his move and starts rubbing down Alexander's tatted, hairy body in front of a group of guys. DJ Cristian Sam joins the mix and the onlookers slowly disband to let the three studs have their fun. When the room is cleared, Cristian drops to his knees to service both Drake and Alexander at the same time. Drake takes over the cock sucking duties and gets both hung muscle hunks hard before he bends Alexander over and shoves his dick deep into Alexander's ass. Drake pumps away as Alexander sucks Cristian's hard cock to get him ready for his turn inside.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11192kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quit It Scene 4

LetsEatCakeXx - Kaden Gets DP'd Pt.2 Shady Spring

Cast: Kaden, Palmer, Niko
Genres: Anal, Hunks, Daddies, Blowjob, Cumshot, DA
"I had such a crazy sexperience with @Tarzan_TopXXXL (Palmer) & @Niko_Knight - (Niko from Active Duty)! I first started out by fucking Niko like crazy, and he fucking took it like a pro! Begging me to go harder! Then it was my turn to get fucked. But since Palmer's cock is like 18" long and 10" around (exaggerating a LITTLE bit), Niko had to loosen me up with his 8" cock. The hole time we are hooking up, you can hear them both talking about DPing boys, and how that's their favorite thing and I'm literally sitting there with my jaw dropped, in awe how ANYONE could ever take BOTH of their dicks at the same time.But by the end of Part 2 with some help from my new found love of Poppers, it was a piece of CAKE!"Watch the INSANELY HOT cumclusion to my threesome with Palmer aka @Tarzan_TopXXXL & Niko - @Niko_Knight! In Part 1 you saw me suck their huge dicks and fuck Niko, but now you get to see what you REALLY came for. Me getting fucked by each of these hung studs, and then taking BOTH of their huge cocks at the same time before they breed me simultaneously! FUCK! I'm hard just typing this!
Duration: 40:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LetsEatCakeXx - Kaden Gets DP'd Pt.2

Only Fans - Jordan Starr and Thomas Johnson Teachey

Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Jordan Starr, Thomas Johnson
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, hunks, jocks, muscle, oral, twinks
Thomas Johnson, a hunky jock, hooks up with the adorable Jordan Starr. Their passionate encounter leads to a steamy gay romp. Thomas eagerly devours Jordan's cock, setting the stage for a wild bareback anal session. The intense action culminates in a hot load, leaving both twinks satisfied. This gay video showcases a variety of erotic acts, including oral, anal, and a climactic finish.
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 477.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Jordan Starr and Thomas Johnson

Gaymers. Scene 2 Center City

Daymin Voss and Eddy Ceetee are characters in a video game. After getting clobbered and coming to a full stop game over ending, Eddy approaches Daymin who is splayed out on the ground in the losing position. In a show of solidarity and to make amends, Eddy grabs Daymin's hand and helps him to stand up. The electric attraction is evident immediately and the two cyber-hunks start making out as Daymin reaches for Eddy's bulging crotch. Daymin wants to show his appreciation for helping him off the ground and gets on his knees to service Eddy's big veiny cock. Eddy fucks his face as his big full balls slap on Daymin's chin. After getting his fill of cock in his mouth, Daymin bends Eddy over to eat his hairy ass.
Duration: 34:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8464kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaymers. Scene 2

Daymin Voss Tioga Center

Leather daddy Michael Roman, pig Fernando Del Rio, and Daymin Voss are tatted muscle studs looking to get dirty in their jockstraps. Fernando bends over and offers up his hairy, sweaty hole for the other two muscle hunks to share. Michael and Daymin get Fernando's ass lubed and opened up with their prying tongues and lots of spit while they prime him for what's about to come.
Duration: 29:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6526kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daymin Voss

Aston Springs & Jay Ice Aspen

Cast: Aston Springs, Jay Ice
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
It doesn't get any hotter than these two fresh hunks. It's Aston Springs and Jay Ice, both guys who've done solos for us, and are now dipping their toes in the waters of experimenting on camera with a fellow recruit. Right from the very jump, these two brought the passion up to a crazy high level. Jay peels off Aston's shirt and pushes him back to a laying position on the bed. They makeout some more before Aston decides to pull down Jay's blue jeans to get a load of that cock. Aston doesn't hesitate to wrap his lips around the growing dick and suck it good. After a little while, Jay gets hungry for his own taste of dick, so they switch positions and Jay takes Aston's erection into his mouth. Jay certainly knows how to provide excellent service to a throbbing boner. And then he steps up even another notch by turning Aston over and eating his tight ass. Then we get to see Jay slide his big, thick cock into Aston's sweet ass. Jay pounds Aston with lot of passion and intensity. I love how he can let himself become totally engrossed in the moment. After a while, Jay truns Aston onto his back to continue the punishment. Claude gets some great shots for us, showing how handsome Aston is being drilled by a nice, juicy cock. Whoo! This one is a real doozy. Jay just erupts with the biggest cum blast I've seen in a long time, all over Aston's back.
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4692kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aston Springs & Jay Ice

Triga Films Big N' Beefy Extra Prime Cuts Keerbergen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Justin West, Lee Ryder, Harvey Nipples, Convict, Don Freeman, Big Bear, Cody Lachey
Genres: Bears, Hairy, Masturbation, Dildo, Oral, Anal, Cum
Triga Films Presents Big And Beefy The Directors Extra Prime Cuts.The Best of Triga's hefty hunks! Forget Tesco's finest! If you like a bit of meat on your man then Triga's Big N Beefy is right up your alley.
Duration: 3:04:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2454kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Films Big N' Beefy Extra Prime Cuts

Время генерации страницы 0.04945 секунды с 9 запросами