View Single Post
Old 05-30-2024, 03:19 PM   #1175
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay Raw Filling HD Urena

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English
Relax, dentophobes – this dental practice is like no other in the world! For when this gorgeous young dentist tells you to open wide you can be guaranteed that he’s not referring to your mouth! What’s more, he’s got a patient base that’s universally male, totally gorgeous and 100% obsessed with raw cock-action! So sit back and prepare to be filled with some of the hottest, hardest dick on the planet, as top-notch boy-ass gets shafted and stuffed with prime Czech jizz!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Raw Filling HD

Cuddle Up 720p Mc Intosh

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Winter in Prague is the perfect time to enjoy some hot intimacy with the sexy locals – a fact that Danish new boy, Chris Jansen, clearly has foremost in his mind when he heads to the Czechia capital. Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t have to wait too long before his efforts are met with raw success; as Joshua Levy, Jaro Stone and Tristan Archer extend a traditional Czech-boy welcome to his pert little arse! Add the meaty, uncut cocks of Tony Conrad and Enzo Sky into the frame and you have the makings of a superb, spunk-soaked classic!
Duration: 2:09:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3906kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuddle Up 720p

CzechHunter sc.743 - Karl Krugr Adams

Studio: CzechHunter
I went out to film some trains and look for dudes to fuck. Soon I noticed a guy smoking at a tram stop. He was angry at his girlfriend and wanted to party with his friends. That sounded promising. The dude was good looking, so I didn't fuck around and offered him a nice way to make money. He was a car mechanic, but the job didn't pay much. Playing games with me for cash looked easy at first... After a quick look at his adorable cock, we moved in the bushes for a blowjob. There he took care of me like an experienced whore. But he had limits, outdoor anal was too much for him. I simply took him to my place and paid him enough to become my bitch for next thirty minutes. Sliding inside of that ass felt incredible. I stretched him out nicely and then pounded until my cock erupted with cum.
Duration: 22:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8577kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter sc.743 - Karl Krugr

Gay Happy Holidays! 720p Jerusalem

It’s the most wonderful time of the year – isn’t that what the late, great Andy Williams said about Christmas? Well whatever we think of the festive season, one thing’s for sure – it’s the perfect opportunity for hot, horny twinks such as Brad Fitt and Justin Conway to get together and keep warm as only they know how! So forget Santa coming down the chimney. Instead, savour the splendour of the Czech Republic’s finest celebrating Yuletide in style by cumming all over each other! Believe us, Christmas in Prague has never looked so fuckin’ hot!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:30:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Happy Holidays! 720p

Gay Doubled Up! HD 720p Howson

These British and Czech lads just don't care as long as the action is hard and dirty! Watch a super cute Geordie twink taking a fist dong up his arse and hot wax all over his balls until he shoots a creamy load. Two great DPs follow with Kevin Ateah showing how much he loves a good stretch and Skylar Blu showing that anything Kevin does - he does it better! Watch some brutal action as Tim Law gets wrapped in cling film and hard fucked by Felix Webster!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:29:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Doubled Up! HD 720p

CockyBoys -Janko Jerks Off Bad Hall

Studio: CockyBoys.com
I met Janko on one of my recent trips to Europe. He’s a natural bodybuilder from the Czech Republic and if you can’t tell from the images by now, let me tell ya – he is Fuckin' Hot! His abs reminded me of the board my grandma used to wash her clothes on back in the old days… I thought him how to say a few words in English and every time he said something he had that smirk on his face…. so adorable. Yummy… Mmmm.. Delici… Ok. I’m sorry but I have to watch this again! And Again.. and again.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 284.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys -Janko Jerks Off

Время генерации страницы 0.04837 секунды с 9 запросами