Old 05-30-2024, 10:59 AM   #20173
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Synesthesia

Synesthesia

Cast: Syn
Genres: Brunette ,Vibrator ,Domination ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Bondage ,toned ,Straight ,BDSM
Video language: English

I ask her about her name.
"It's short for Synesthesia", she says, and pauses, looking up at me. I can tell she's just itching to give the definition, so I play along and ask. She says it means the blurring of the senses. She's thinking smelling colors and feeling sounds. I have a different mixture of sensations planned.
The hard edge of the wooden horse presses painfully into her cunt as she struggles and her crotch bears the entire weight of her body. She tries to hold out, but the cane stinging her breasts and abdomen brings tears welling up almost immediately. Soon after, she's stretched up on her toes from floor to ceiling and wrapped so tight that the pressure forces her blood into the exposed flesh, making the skin in those areas taut and sensitive. Tiny clips with serrated teeth to bite into and hold their grip as weight after weight is added. A vibrator wedged between her legs performs its function and a crude mixture of pain and pleasure begins to play out in her body. She squeezes her thighs together and squirms. A teardrop rolls down her cheek. She doesn't know whether to come or cry. It's not textbook synesthesia, perhaps, but it's good enough for me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Synesthesia

Wasteland - The Mirror Has Two Faces

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Madison
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla

Goddess is furious, cant believe you did thatshe yells out. Just to prove her point, she makes poor Madison kneel over a mirror and demands that she look at her slutty self. To make sure that Madison truly gets the message Goddess gives her a good punishment while marking her body with her lipstick. Every aspect of Madison, her mind and her body will be hers.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2078kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 181.1 MB

Download Wasteland - The Mirror Has Two Faces

Dirty Chai - Filthy Penance

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Hardcore

Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well. Then the beating begins with a braided whip which looks almost harmless until you see the cruel marks it leaves. During all this, the cunt is whimpering and moaning and reminding us that she completely understands why she is in hell! While still bound, the plug comes out of her ass and yet another humiliation is in store for her. This is a true piece of meat who understands that hell! is the place for her. Dirty Chai's Filthy Penance, just for you.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Chai - Filthy Penance

InfernalRestraints Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Kentucky arrived at the remote farm facility. They tilled the field for the warden. Then they were lead into the barn where pepper was strip searched.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2

Sybil Hawthorne: Retro Beauty Loves pain to get off

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: Ball Gag ,Submission ,Straight ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Pain ,Bondage ,Brunette

Sybil is one of those girls you can just love to hit. She takes pain like most people take candy, in big handfuls... This Sexy Retro Beauty is able to orgasm just from pain.
So sit back, and let me take you back in time (a bit) with the Raven Haired Beauty Sybil Hawthorne.

Duration: 56:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sybil Hawthorne: Retro Beauty Loves pain to get off
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16487 секунды с 9 запросами