GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Feet Worship

Feet Worship

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 0,4 GB
Runtime: 00:07:05

Tags: Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, JOI Fantasy, Foot Play
Cast: Sister Domination
Description: I have a moment alone with my brother and Im dressed in a short sexy dress and hes doing the usual uncomfortable staring at my legs. Its like hes in a trance and doesnt realize its totally obvious. I confront him and make him be completely honest with me. I find out not only is my brother totally into me but he actually want to fuck me. Well guess what? I want you too, but my taboo fantasy might be just a little more twisted, I want to dominate you. Would you like to try? Great, lets start with you getting on your knees. Very good. Now I have never had my asshole licked but I know I would love it. Worship my ass brother. Yes, get your tongue up in my tight little butthole. Now I want you to worship my feet. Wow, that didnt take much persuasion at all! You are a natural submissive brother. Actually slave brother is more like it. Keep this up, obeying me...and maybe Ill let you fuck me.

Feet Worship
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04433 секунды с 9 запросами