View Single Post
Old 05-29-2024, 03:02 PM   #15699
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BentleyRace Brad Hunters naked home video Copake Falls

Studio: BentleyRace
Our hot mate Brad Hunter has been getting busy during the lock down over winter making a home video for us. I was really interested in seeing what he would do when I suggested he make a video at home when we couldn't travel to visit each other. Brad has already appeared in a load of videos we made together. So I knew he would have no problem making a hot wanking video for the site. And I gotta say I'm really impressed. He starts out simply wearing some underwear on the couch before pulling them off. He's already rock hard when he reveals that big dick. There's a little toy play with a butt plug in this video too. You will see that he likes to show off that perfect bum. It's a hot video. I love seeing what the guys have been able to do at home alone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BentleyRace Brad Hunters naked home video

BelAmi Carl Ascher Casting - Interview & Solo Urayasu

Studio: BelAmi
Cast: Carl Ascher (Aka Alan Carly, Sam Williams)
I have to admit that we get more than a little nervous whenever we try and bring you either content from new directors, or experimental content that our own guys have made. Today's casting falls into the later category and is an experiment by Jeff Daniels (hopefully at least a few of you remember Jeff), who thought that our casting format was staid and boring... The result is that you get to judge today not only our newcomer Carl, but also the ingenuity and creativity of the cameraman!
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 6232kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BelAmi Carl Ascher Casting - Interview & Solo

BentleyRace Brad is wanking his fat cock in footy gear Egegik

Studio: BentleyRace
With the photoshoot out of the way Brad is back in his footy gear again and ready to put on a hot solo jack off show. I love making videos with Brad. He has good eye contact with the camera in his videos and always gets his extra large cock rock hard. Those little white shorts barely contain his erection. In this video Brad is lubing up a fleshlight before pushing his cock deep inside. He lubes up his hole as well and plays with it a little while I focus on his bum. I get low down to get some nice dick stroking footage. Brad reaches a climax quite quickly and I almost miss recording a thick load of cum being unloaded on the bed. It's a really nice video from our horny new mate. I'm looking forward to shooting a lot more hot videos with Brad.
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3353kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 248.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BentleyRace Brad is wanking his fat cock in footy gear

Rubbing One Out: Octavio 1080p Malibu

Cast: Octavio
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
You can tell by Octavio’s notorious bulge that the guy is really packing. The stern Latino gazes at his boner and rubs it over his pants before pulling it out. Soon, he is completely naked, showcasing his smooth and lightly toned body and his discreet yet mesmerizing tattoos. Laying on the bed, Octavio can now really commit to his jerk-off session, slowly turning his floppy snake into a rock-hard shaft. Knowing that the camera is capturing every second, he takes occasional pauses to wow us with his juicy ass. He’s one naughty fella, so he enjoys drawing circles on his asshole with his finger as if he was inviting us to come inside. Yet, this time, Octavio is in the mood of unloading by himself, so he proceeds to stroke his cock until he feels a warm sensation in the tip of his dick. He’s ready to splash himself with his buttery man juice, spilling every drop over his sexy body.
Duration: 27:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2996kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 635.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubbing One Out: Octavio 1080p

Handsome Southern Jock Chris Stevens Beats That Meat For Us Port Isabel

These guys fuck like rabbits and both delivery hot creamy loads over each other, ending in a hot snowball kiss. I love the cumsharing slutty lads like this!
Duration: 22:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4936kbps

File size: 844.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handsome Southern Jock Chris Stevens Beats That Meat For Us

BelAmi Bobby Kanne Pin-Up Put in Bay

Studio: BelAmi
Cast: Bobby Kanne
We are happy to officially introduce you all to Bobby Kanne today as he makes his appearance as model of the week. This photoshoot is part of our Sun&Sangria series that will run for the first half of the year. We can all look forward to seeing a lot more of Bobby in the future.
Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8807kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BelAmi Bobby Kanne Pin-Up

Colt - Massive Scene 3 - Emilio Estaban Turner

Studio: Colt
In an intimate setting, Emilio settles into a comfortable chair, ready for a session of passionate self satisfaction. Looking directly at you he reaches both hands under his shirt to feel with pleasure the hard, rippling muscles. He entices you by removing his shirt and reveals his smooth naked torso. His eyes deliver a steady gaze as he enjoys his own sensual touch. He is quickly aroused. He gives you a lustful eye as he reaches down into his open pants. He knows what you want. He pulls his cock from his briefs and you can see it reaching full erection as he reveals himself to you. He begins to slowly pull at his meaty pole as you watch. You can see every muscle working as he steadily strokes his juicing dick. Emilio removes all of his clothes and sits back in his chair, fully naked and hard as a rock. He is obviously excited to have you watching him, lusting over him.He turns and offers you his sweet round ass for your viewing pleasure. His hole is open for you. You move in for a close look. He strokes his cock while you enjoy feasting your eyes on his round, tight ass. He gives you more and more as you watch, posing, showing off and stroking for you. He lets you enjoy him at any angle. He lets you get as close as you want. He enjoys making you hot for him.He rewards you time after time with an eye full of his Massive muscles, his BIG swollen dick and his perfect round ass. He knows you want to see him shoot. He stretches back into the chair, letting you view his entire body. His muscles tense and his fist pounds cock in a steady rhythm. As the pressure builds he looks directly into your eyes. He knows he is getting you off. He reaches the edge thinking of you watching him. Still looking directly at you, he pounds his cock as he goes over the edge. His body bursts. He shoots an endless stream of cum as waves of pleasure convulse through his body. But the show isn't over yet. Emilio then invites you to take a shower with him. As he cleans his body he continues to his muscles. Teasing, he displays his inviting ass, luring you. Emilio puts on one hell of a show, and it's all just for you.
Duration: 17:02
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2427kbps

File size: 318.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt - Massive Scene 3 - Emilio Estaban

Время генерации страницы 0.03952 секунды с 9 запросами