LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - The Torment Of Cat Belmont Cyclone

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Delirious
Genres: Bondage, caning, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English
Mistress Delirious Hunter and Master Argus have Cat locked in a cage and proceed to poke and prod her with crops and wooden poles, taking full advantage of her vulnerable position. After getting her into full submission, Mistress and Master insert a vibrating dildo into her pussy and work her over from both ends until Cat comes to a series of mind-blowing orgasms!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 431.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Torment Of Cat Belmont

MafFetishStudio - Tickling makes Sol react between agony and despair Cibecue

Sol is bound to the bed at her wrists and ankles. She has no way out. After leaving her in the dark for a few minutes we went inside, and as soon as she sees us, Sol knows what to expect! We start tickling Sol on the soles and legs, and she responds instantly with beautiful body contortions and loud giggles. I notice that M2 is having a little more fun than usual, so I let him lead the action, I grab one of the cameras and start filming him tickling Sol. Sol’s reactions get more and more desperate as she realizes that M2 won’t stop tickling her body! M2 is insane! He keeps tickling non-stop, driving Sol to exhaustion! She screams, tries to bite, squirms, but M2 continues.
Duration: 21:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24666kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MafFetishStudio - Tickling makes Sol react between agony and despair

IR - Mona Wails - Pretty Blonde Mona Wales and OT Wyndmere

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Mona Wales is an experienced player. We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of BDSM as we are, she is going to have to learn her place. She may be fine at taking control of others but here, on our turf, she is the play thing and we are the masters.
She falls into place quite nicely. O.T. binds her to the ratcheting leg spreader, a devious device that opens her legs. Click click click. Her spastic leg movements inadvertently pull open her left leg. We can’t have asymmetry so O.T. ratchets open her right leg. Now she’s in the perfect position for O.T. to take advantage of her. He has a whip that loves to lick pussy. Every time the little braid at the end of the single tail kisses her wet lips, she shrieks in pain.
She came to us to prove that she could take it as well as she dishes it out. O.T. covers Mona's face with a bit of cloth and then it starts. Water is sprayed across the rag and it begins to trickle through. Mona is shocked by how it feels, making her breathing difficult. It doesn't help that multiple, Hitachi-induced, intense orgasms have left her short of breath.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Mona Wails - Pretty Blonde Mona Wales and OT

Half Truths Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams, PD Eastlake Weir

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
There is not even enough time to regret the lies she has told before they start to punish her. She knows that neither of them knows the meaning of the word mercy.
Duration: 57:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 650.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Half Truths Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams, PD

IR - Blonde Girl Cindy Lou and OT - Noob Des Allemands

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Cindy Lou
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so OT immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde.
She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to OT now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will.
He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. OT is going to savor it.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Blonde Girl Cindy Lou and OT - Noob

MafFetishStudio - Sandy Bondage, tickling, bastinado and sensual domination Helena

In this first experience, sandy has her ankles and wrists tied, and her sexy body offers a sensational view! From this, I start the actions starting with the soles. They are big and beautiful soles, I touch and she responds with small contractions to my tickling. So I decide to explore other regions and discover that her ticklish sensitive spot is her thighs. Occasionally I bastinado on her soles, which seems to have positive effects on Sandy. I discover Sandy little by little, and I masturbate her with my fingers, and I realize that she is in extreme despair of pleasure with this. I then punish her breasts with my whip and also slap her face several times, including making her lick and suck my toes. A perfect session of domination that mixes sensuality and severity.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24786kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MafFetishStudio - Sandy Bondage, tickling, bastinado and sensual domination

Sabrina Fox Karnes City

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sabrina Fox
Genres: top ,Straight ,Redhead ,Role Play ,Anal ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs
Sabrina Fox is a lifestyle submissive who loves bondage and pushing her limits. She is highly orgasmic and comes on Mark’s command. Her pain level is tested and she gets fucked hard in strict bondage. This is a beautifully intense shoot with great chemistry!
Duration: 59:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina Fox

Время генерации страницы 0.09833 секунды с 9 запросами