View Single Post
Old 05-29-2024, 09:34 AM   #1362
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Aviana Violet - Big Tits And Loves Anal! Luebbering

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Aviana Violet
Genres: Anal, Hardcore, Fingering, Brunette, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Tittyfuck, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Ass To Mouth, Lingerie, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Face Fuck, Gaping, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Rimjob
Video language: English
Aviana Violet is a gorgeous voluptuous babe who loves anal sex. She teases wearing sultry lingerie and then she engages in an epic fucking session with Zac Wilde's stiff prick. She uses her mouth, tits and specially her rectum to please the thick rod. The cherry on top is when she swallows a generous cum load at the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aviana Violet - Big Tits And Loves Anal!

Stepmom Leaves Milk Out For Santa - Bunny Madison, Molly Little Karbers Ridge

Cast: Bunny Madison, Molly Little
Genres: Petite, Small Boobs, Long hair, MomsTeachSex
Wearing aprons over their sexy tops that really show off their titties as the spaghetti straps fall from their shoulders, Bunny Madison bakes cookies for Santa with the help of her house guest Molly Little. The cookies are just out of the oven when Nade Nasty, Bunny's stepson, wanders into the kitchen. He does see the cookies, but he also notices those enticing titties and hard nipples peeking out. Nade tries to tell the girls their boobs are out, but they keep interrupting him and telling him that he should go to bed early.
Later, Nade wakes up in the middle of the night and sneaks out to munch on the cookies and milk that were meant for Santa. Bunny and Molly catch him and let him know he shouldn't the milk because it's special. Nade asks if the milk came from their boobies, then asks if he can have some. The two girls agree to let Nade suck their nipples, which just makes them ultra horny. Molly tells Bunny she won't tell anyone if they're all naughty, so they take their party to the couch.
While Molly is peeling off her jammies, Nade dives deep into Bunny's cooch. Molly can't help but masturbate as she watches, but she wants a turn of her own! She gets one when Nade sits up so Molly can sink down and ride the D in cowgirl as Bunny spanks her. The girls work together to blow Nade and suck his balls for another round of fun. Then Molly goes for it in reverse cowgirl as Bunny lets her stepson's tongue make her moan. Nade fucks Bunny as she lays on her back one last time, then pulls out to cum all over Bunny's bare twat just as his and Molly's mom come home.
Duration: 22:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19059kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepmom Leaves Milk Out For Santa - Bunny Madison, Molly Little

Chance to Advance Peconic

Cast: Lucas Frost ,AJ Applegate ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Athletic ,Kinky ,brunet ,Submission ,Domination ,Ass To Mouth ,shaved ,Blowjob ,Latinx ,natural boobs
Blonde, blue eyed, big ass beauty AJ Applegate is the wife of an up and coming corporate VP Lucas Frost. He is about to be layed off but has the Chance to Advance to this prestigious position if he is willing the play the game. Frost’s boss Tommy Pistol likes to fuck the wives of his employees and will hire the right man for the job depending on how far the wives will go.When Lucas goes home after the interview AJ welcomes him with a sweet smile and sexy blowjob. She pushes him down on the bed and rewards him for getting through a long day at work. AJ knows how to suck cock and she looks so pretty doing it.When Lucas tells AJ what its going to take to keep his job she is appalled but wants to support her man so she is willing to help.Bossman Tommy Pistol comes over for dinner and reminds them both that Lucas does not YET have the job. He asks AJ to show him her tits and after some awkward conversations a full on fuck fest ensues. Tommy wants to find out how submissive AJ is so he puts a red ball gag and leather leash on her to start. He puts her on all fours with that big curvy ass in the air while she sucks Lucas’s cock. This kinky threesome has rope bondage, flogging, face fucking, pussy fucking, anal, ass to mouth, pussy to ass to mouth to ass to pussy and back again, this dinner party is going swimmingly! Later on the couch Tommy fucks AJ from below while Lucas fucks her ass from behind. Double penetration is AJ’s favorite. Her hands are tied so she can’t do anything except take it. They flip her over and do reverse cowgirl with Tommy’s dick in her ass while Lucas fucks her pussy until she is loving it! Finally AJ gets off with the Hitachi while Tommy and Lucas shoot their loads all over her cum-drunk face. Watch AJ get totally fucked while she helps her man with the Chance to Advance.
Duration: 57:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chance to Advance

Lolly Dames - Let Me Teach You Autaugaville

Cast: Lolly Dames
Genres: Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Face Fucking, Hardcore, MILF, Reverse Cowgirl, Rimming, Tattoo
Stacked honey blonde boob queen Lolly Dames has fucked Vince Karter before, but it's been a couple of years. Her ass and pussy have been through a lot in the interval, and her list of filthy new experiences is a huge turn-on for the veteran pussy destroyer. He drills her for information about her professional and personal sexual experiences, making her reveal her darkest desire and deepest fears before drilling her deeper than ever before with his giant, relentless cock.
Duration: 36:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7417kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lolly Dames - Let Me Teach You

Kimmy Kimm, Parker Ambrose - Stepsisters Slumber Party Brinktown

Cast: Kimmy Kimm, Parker Ambrose
Genres: Asian, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Handjob, Masturbation, POV, Petite, Tattoos
Kimmy Kimm is making food for her slumber party tonight when her stepbro Parker Ambrose tries to eat her food. Kimmy tells him that he can't have anything of hers, not her food and not her friends. After claiming that she'll fuck Parker, Kimmy flounces off and leaves her stepbrother very confused. Later, Kimmy joins Parker on the couch and complains about her friend and her crush liking each other. Parker suggests Kimmy fuck him so her crush becomes jealous. He has played right into Kimmy's plans, so she pounces on him with eagerness. She flashes her tits and goes for a sloppy BJ that she's been craving. Kimmy even gets her pussy eaten for her trouble. Crawling into Parker's lap, Kimmy rides him like the cowgirl she wants to be. She turns around for some reverse cowgirl fun, then gets on her knees so Parker can really give it to her nice and rough from behind. They finish with Kimmy on her back, her ankles up by her shoulders. She watches with do me eyes as Parker pulls out and nuts on her belly, then offers him a sleepover in his room.
Duration: 27:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10716kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimmy Kimm, Parker Ambrose - Stepsisters Slumber Party

Sensual Lovers Norge

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jazmin Luv
Genres: small boobs, 69, blowjob, hardcore, big dick, cumshot, pussy licking, skinny
Waking up together after a night of passion is the lead in for another good time between Jazmin Luv and Quinton James. They begin their morning with slow caresses, especially on Quinton's behalf. He takes his time, exhibiting extreme patience as he relearns every one of Jazmin's slim curves with his big warm hands.
Eventually, Jazmin slips her fingers down low to cup the heat of her arousal and rub her own clit through the rough texture of her thong. Quinton follows Jazmin's hand down, doing some finger exploration of his own. Slipping Jazmin's thong aside to get it out of the way, he lets his fingers slip and slide up and down her slippery slit. He slides Jazmin's bra down as well so he can suckle her hard nipples as he brings the heat with his magic fingers.
Not to be outdone, Jazmin slips Quinton's cock from his briefs and goes to work stroking him off as he slips a second finger into her hole to prep her for the hardcore pleasure to come. When Quinton rearranges himself to spoon with his girlfriend, she opens herself up nice and wide to welcome him in for their first coupling of the morning. Their spooning sex is smooth and sweet, the perfect opening act for each of them to continue indulging in their sweet and sexy tone.
As Jazmin's leg's twitch, the couple breaks apart to regroup for another round of passion. Quinton turns around in the bed so he can sample the flavor of their fucking, making love to Jazmin's twat with his clever tongue. His position puts his dick right in front of Jazmin's face, which lets her turn Quinton's gift of a pussy feast into a full on 69.
When Quinton rolls onto his back, Jazmin is all wet and hungry to cum again. She climbs on top of her boyfriend and guides herself down onto his fuck stick in reverse cowgirl. Laying back so she makes contact with Quinton's belly, Jazmin lets her boyfriend do most of the hard work fucking her as she hangs on for the ride. Things get even hotter for both of them when Jazmin lays all the way forward so Quinton can pound her from below in an approximation of .
Rolling onto her back, Jazmin spreads herself wide open so that Quinton can get on his knees between her thighs and give it to her one last time. She holds nothing back, rocking her hips in time to Quinton's thrusts and moaning long and loud as he brings her to one last climax. Pulling out, Quinton gives in to his own needs and covers Jazmin's belly in his hot love, the perfect start to a passionate morning.
Duration: 28:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7396kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sensual Lovers

Adriana Chechik - The Training Of A Model Or A Slave? Remastered Staines

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Owen Gray, Mickey Mod
On day one, Adriana Chechik is stripped naked and degraded into a puddle of erotic humiliation for your amusement. We then begin the process of putting the pieces back together - just the way we want them. Watch us mind-fuck this silly slut into realizing she actually has a say in what she is to learn during her four days of slave training.
On day two, her fear of the dark intrigues me, so I lock a box on her head and make her search for the key hanging in plain sight as I torment her tender flesh. I hear the muted whimpers through the head-box and it warms my heart to know she is in there all by herself. Before she can recover, I jam her throat full of thick gimp-cock and show her exactly the way I want to see it done. She sucks and slurps like a good little cock-sucker. My pride swells with each gag. She says she likes it in the ass now, and I take full advantage by ordering her into a tormenting reverse cowgirl anal fuck. This is the position that separates the wannabes from real thing. Is she a model, or a slave?
On day three, I put her between a rock and a hard place - she has to choose between the vibe on high, jammed against her throbbing cunt, or the cattle prod. I honestly don’t know what this teaches her, but the sadist in me finds it extremely amusing to watch her struggle between the two. She’s got the gimp’s cock stuffed down her greedy throat before we even get a chance to finish prepping the scene and roll. Watching her chug that thick cock meat down makes me think evil thoughts, and I begin to formulate how to best get her tight little asshole fucked. She is no anal-slut yet but she is well on her way. Her fresh little asshole got fucked for the first time on the Upper Floor only a couple of weeks earlier, and I don’t expect a whole lot but the gimp’s huge dick puts her fine fucking ass to the test.
Duration: 3:08:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3293kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechik - The Training Of A Model Or A Slave? Remastered
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03257 секунды с 9 запросами